• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I hate when that happens.....

Humidor Minister

What have you done lately that you really "Hate when that happens"

I was just in the middle of a synthetic oil change on my Cummins diesel truck (12 quarts at almost 80 bucks) I got a phone call from my LOML and then from a customer. I went back and started putting oil in the motor to realize, I didn't put the drain plug back in. So I just dumped 80 bucks worth of oil in the waste can. "I hate when that happens :angry: "

How about you guys, what's your IHWTH?

I hate when I'm still at work and it's abnormally quiet and to my dismay I realize it's 4 hours past 2PM and the rest of the office left for Summer Friday's and the following happy hour. Sucks to be the one person who actually works.

Well, how much time do you have; and is there a limit on how much you can write? Suffice it to say, that becoming a FOG and then aging more, you will be amazed at what you forget.

Not my best, but something I can't get out of my memories is; having to go pee, walking towards the john, someone stops me to ask a question...... and then I stand there wondering why I was here in the first place :0 :0 :0

That's pretty sad. I suppose the good thing is; being a FOG I don't know what finally happened. ???

I hate when I'm still at work and it's abnormally quiet and to my dismay I realize it's 4 hours past 2PM and the rest of the office left for Summer Friday's and the following happy hour. Sucks to be the one person who actually works.
x2 on that one!

I hate when I am stuck in a conversation with someone that will just not SHUT up and I could not careless about the conversation after the first 3 minutes...yet I keep asking probing questions when I should just let it end!!! I am stuck standing there thinking...why did I just ask that? Shut up Ben. :angry:

I recently had a Kirby rep come to my door and give a 5 minute schpeel before telling me who she was and who she worked for. Kept babbling about wanting to clean a room in my house for free for some contest. I thought she was casing the place before she said she was a Kirby rep. I politely declined, to which she said "Why? You just don't want to help me out?". I said no, and gave a vague excuse. She then launched into another schpeel, no doubt a practiced rebuttal, to which I interrupted her and declined again. She gave me the same line about not wanting to help her out, to which I responded "It's not that, you just creep me out" and shut the door. 10 minutes of my life wasted. I hate when that happens.

I had another one last week as well. Came into my shop to find the temp at around 87 degrees. The AC went out. Went home that night to find the AC's condenser had iced up and needed work as well. Came back to the shop a couple days later and had a cooler motor go out too. Got it all working now at least. Good thing I know people in the industry, this could have cost a fortune. 3 days of misery though. IHWTH

Finding out afterwords she is married....nuff said.
Better than finding out she was a he.

That sounds like a funny story. Care to share?

It can't be John's story. I met the dude, and I'm pretty sure he'd smell "ladyboy" a mile away and is smart enough to steer his Lil' John clear!

Then again, there was that whole "cabin story" with him and Jonesy... ???

Not sure where that one came from.....never been in a cabin with John.

Im in remodeling and construction. One of the things i hate is right when i am in the middle of a job i have to leave to make a trip to Lowes for something basic like nails, screws, caulk, glue, saw blade.

Blake.

I hate it when someone drinks the last of the sweet tea and puts the empty pitcher back in the fridge and doesn't start a new batch :angry:

I hate it when I realize too late that there's no TP in a public restroom, then realize why there's a torn up newspaper on the floor.

I hate it when someone drinks the last of the sweet tea and puts the empty pitcher back in the fridge and doesn't start a new batch :angry:

You got sweet tea in So Cal!!??

Any where west of Texas and north of Virginia that I ever mention sweet tea their mouth falls open and their eyes cross. :D

when i am talking to my wife and she goes into the bathroom to kill a yak, or at least that is what it smells like....

t

You got sweet tea in So Cal!!??

Any where west of Texas and north of Virginia that I ever mention sweet tea their mouth falls open and their eyes cross. :D

Agreed. Most people north of Mississippi don't even make it sweet enough for me.

I hate when you're eating soup/ramen/cereal in an oversize bowl and accidentally drop your eating utensil in.