• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I hate when that happens.....

Agreed. Most people north of Mississippi don't even make it sweet enough for me.

This is why the South has more Diabetics than the rest of the USA and the UK combined. :laugh: Sweet Tea is nasty. I laughed when my brother ordered some Sweet Tea in Texas. He doesn't make that mistake any more. :D

You shold never have to order Sweet tea, it should be that way from birth.....

IHIW: I go out to eat and order Tea, and what they bring me is some awful concoction of tea and a berry flavoring...WTF is that.....

t

Not sure where that one came from.....never been in a cabin with John.

Maybe it was a camping story... Just the facts, see! /oldtimeygangster.

I spotted him a mile away Soulpuppy. He hadn't shaved and forgot to tuck it away.

Seriously! I hate it when you're standing in line somewhere and you see someone you don't know waving and smiling at you. Only after you smile and wave back do you look behind you to see the one that the person was really waving at.

Talk about feeling like a dumbass.

I hate it when someone comes up to you and says, "Hi Jon, how are you? How's the family?" and you have no idea who they are. You recognize their face, but can't remember their name, and since they already calle dyou by your name you feel like an idiot when you have to say, "Yeah man, things are good..."

I hate it when someone comes up to you and says, "Hi Jon, how are you? How's the family?" and you have no idea who they are. You recognize their face, but can't remember their name, and since they already calle dyou by your name you feel like an idiot when you have to say, "Yeah man, things are good..."

So the family is good?

LMAO I have been in biz here in Tucson for 20 years. Damn near every customer I've ever had comes in at some time or another and knows me by name. Thank goodness for the terms Buddy, Bro, My friend, Dude, Man, and anything else that can get you out of remembering their name. I'm the worst at names. I can remember a creditcard number with ease, just don't ask me to remember letters in a particular order. :(

Well, another "I hate it when..." We ordered new french doors for the back of the house. I measured the door for the opening (at the top of the door) gave myself an extra 1/2 inch for shims and built the opening. Got the door in, removed the set screws to find that the doors bind at the top but not at the bottom. Turned out that the door maker made a mistake. The top of the door is 3/8" shorter from side to side than the bottom. Now the opening I made is not big enough to set the door properly. Now I have to remove the door, load it on a trailer, take it to the BORG (Big orange retail giant) unload that one, load a new one. Then I have to go home, cut out what I already built, make the new opening and hang the new door. In the midst of this fiasco I still need to finish the ashtray for the Quadstate herf and work on a couple humi's. It really pisses me off that the door maker didn't even do a final measurement for QC. Anyway, it's gonna a really busy weekend thanks to the door mfg. I will say though, the BORG sent a person to my house to verify the problem. Then they made some upgrades for the new door and are supplying all the materials to fix the opening. HD came through, lets see if the door mfg did. I pick the door up today.

Well, another "I hate it when..." We ordered new french doors for the back of the house. I measured the door for the opening (at the top of the door) gave myself an extra 1/2 inch for shims and built the opening. Got the door in, removed the set screws to find that the doors bind at the top but not at the bottom. Turned out that the door maker made a mistake. The top of the door is 3/8" shorter from side to side than the bottom. Now the opening I made is not big enough to set the door properly. Now I have to remove the door, load it on a trailer, take it to the BORG (Big orange retail giant) unload that one, load a new one. Then I have to go home, cut out what I already built, make the new opening and hang the new door. In the midst of this fiasco I still need to finish the ashtray for the Quadstate herf and work on a couple humi's. It really pisses me off that the door maker didn't even do a final measurement for QC. Anyway, it's gonna a really busy weekend thanks to the door mfg. I will say though, the BORG sent a person to my house to verify the problem. Then they made some upgrades for the new door and are supplying all the materials to fix the opening. HD came through, lets see if the door mfg did. I pick the door up today.

I hope it all fits Bill and you don't have to take the door back again, "knock on wood". I can hardly wait to see the new ash tray as every piece you do is eye candy to us....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well, the french door saga goes on. Got the new door delivered the other day. This one is 3.75 inches wider than the first one. No workie jerkey. Again, the BORG really stepped up. They picked up this door, refunded the full price and are going to give us a new door at no charge. Problem is, it'll take another couple weeks before I get a door. What a frickin nightmare. At least we ended up getting the door for no charge. Who knows what will show up next time. :blush: