• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have a brand new son!

sinnyc

Tibi ipsi esto fidelis.
Hello folks,

I wanted to pass along some great news. My second child, a son we've named Oscar, was born on Thursday, March 29th at 8:33 pm. He tipped the scales at 10 lbs, 7oz. and was 22 inches long. Yes, delivery was via c-section ;)

Both baby and mom are doing very well although I haven't slept in 30-odd hours so I'm off for a quick shower and nap before I head back to the hospital.

- Tim

Awesome news Brother! Welcome to the world Oscar! Congrats again from Team Nash!

Huge congrats man!!! That's a big ole healthy boy you have there!

That's great news bro, i will have a couple of drinks and a fine cigar tonight to wet the Oscars head.

That's AWESOME Tim...congrats to you and your wife!

Let's see some pics of the young man...

Great news! I hope Ann and baby Oscar is doing well! I am sure Dad and big brother Max are proud and elated! Congratulations! Any chance Oscar's middle name be Joseph, Khris, David, John, Paul and Mick? :D :sign:

Great news! Congratulations buddy! :thumbs:

Congrats Tim, that is awesome news. Good to hear the wife and Oscar are doing well. Oscar, that is so effing cool.