• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have the keys...

Congrats!

Don't forget to clean the gutters . . . I had trees growing in mine.

Congrats... it's exciting,huh?

We get the keys to our new home this afternoon. Gonna be moving s**t all weekend long. D'oh!

Moving all weekend long is somewhat of a bummer...
BUT, I can gaurentee you that cigar you have monday when you finish and are moved in...will be one of the best 4th of July cigars smoked on this board.

There's just something about that first cigar on the patio of your new house in your new neighborhood that's so satisfying.

I still enjoy it and I moved in a year ago. Im hoping one day a neighbor will walk up and ask what im smoking...

Congrats on the new digs. I'll light one for ya this evening.

The wife and I are closing in on our first year as first-time homeowners. I've been a regular Mr. Home Improvement ever since and man, I feel like I've been beaten with an axe handle. Worth every ache, pain, and dollar, though.

As someone who has owned a place for almost 15 years now, I can say that yes, it's worth every busted pipe, broken faucet, leaky water heater, non-functional furnace, dryer fire (!), CO alarm sounding at 4am, windstorm ripping off shingles, insurance hike, crappy neighbors moving in next door, and so on!

I'm planning my mortgage burning party (spring 2007!) which erases any doubts about buying a house... and the cigar list for it is growing and growing... :thumbs:

Congrats, and enjoy all the sweat equity!

Gad! You just had to mention the mortgage, didn't ya, Swissy? If I stay on schedule, mine won't be paid off until I'm...gulp...73.

PetersCreek said:
Gad! You just had to mention the mortgage, didn't ya, Swissy? If I stay on schedule, mine won't be paid off until I'm...gulp...73.
[snapback]197442[/snapback]​

Sorry... and I'm even more so when I say mine will be paid off when I'm turning 40!