• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have to vent, so bear with me please.

I'm with you Jon! Stay safe out there brother! Feel free to vent away. I'm with Wurm on the sniper deal too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon - vent away, brother....this stuff is crap.

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have the anarchists, the Mexican MI-5 boys, the crankers, the Mexican dope runners, the militant bicycle riders (carry large ball bearings and smash windshields - cars are bad), the Greenies, the tree huggers, etc. Just the worst of the worst when it comes to respecting the rule of law.

I don't have words to tell you how much I'm on your side in this issue. If we allowed the brave men and women in law enforcement to actually do their job, all our lives would be better. There were some shootings over the last few months in Portland. Hell, even Jessee Jackson showed up and told everyone how evil the "white po-lice" were. So, they fire the Cheif of Police and bring in a puppet. Honest, straight up cops are afraid to do their job. Result? Four shootings in the last eleven days in North Portland. When the folks that enforce the law are afraid, the folks that live outside the law are emboldened and enabled. Makes me sick.

Brother, you fight the good fight, keep your head held high, and watch your back. There are those of us that respect with great reverance what you do, and are damn thankful you do it.

....and come visit this year....
laugh.gif

Cheers, brother - B.B.S.
This!

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the rest of the Poverty Pimps lost sight of what the Civil Rights Movement was all about decades ago.

Stay safe Jon.

Jon, this angers me beyond words. Be careful out there and God bless you for the job you do. Do you guys know who is doing this? Is it one group responsible for all this shit or several groups? I can't believe it happened more than once without a huge deal being made of it.

Sounds like it's time to initiate that relocation plan we discussed. I'll start scouting house in my neighborhood that are for sale, and you get your resume polished and sent in.

Stay safe my friend.

Stay safe Jon! Thank you for all you and all the other officers do for us on a daily basis. There are some crazy ass folks out there...seems its only getting worse. :(

Thoughts and prayers along with extreme gratitude and appreciation, Jon.

Wow. Stay safe Jon. I think you should relocate to beer country. Imagine being able to get KBS on tap.

Jon,

Shitty all around brother. Keep the vest on and the head on a swivel. You'll catch the bastages I'm sure.

Stay Strong,

Cheers,

Rob

Just saw this on the news this morning. Seems every few weeks something is going on down there. Hope they catch the bastards soon. Stay safe out there.

Stay safe Jon! Sooner or later, they'll make a mistake and get themselves caught.

Amazing story Jon. Thank you for everything you and your follow officers do.

Stay safe out there my friend.

Jon, if you can fix a thing or two; I've got a M15 sighted in dead nuts at 300 yards. Find me a rooftop and let me play Rambo and lets see if we can't thin the herd.

Busts my chops and does a job on issing me off brother. Maybe we need a dual herf in that neck of the woods, smoke um out with the gars and adjust their attitude with a .223.

TC Jon

Jon, our thoughts are with you and your own. Please remember that we need the sheep dogs to hold the line against the wolves now more than ever. You'll catch these sorry, cowardly sonsab!^#hs soon enough--hopefully before they can do any more harm.

Good hunting!

Jon, sorry to read about the issues you're dealing with. Be careful out there. One of these idiots is gonna screw up and give y'all the opportunity to take care of them. Keep your head on a swivel and watch out for your buddies. Good luck!

Floyd T.

Sounds like they got two suspects in custody. Do you guys have an elevator at the station?

Yeah we snagged two, that felt pretty good. Finally got off their asses. Clint, explain the elevator thing?

I'm with Sneeds on this, get your ass out of there! KC needs good cops, you'd be set up in no time. Watch your back brother.

I'm new here and while I don't know you personally Jon, these situations frustrate me.

People often forget they need to take a stand and not count only on others for their security and protection. Then when those putting themselves on the line simply are attacked with verbal or physical means for doing their dutys and no one stands up infuriates me. Luckily we only have rather tiny pockets of gangs and drugs in my area.

Keep yourself safe, and keep up the hard work for those who rely on you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)