• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I heard that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said they were 'island smokes'?

They have been presented as 'custom rolled'!

;)

Cross posted from CF: clicky

The threads referenced have since been pulled but I think sale titles like these are certainly leading you to believe the cigars are of a specific origin ;)

ISOM mixed bundles S/V<br>
ISOM Canonazo, SupRobusto, Magnum SV<br>
ISOM EL wannabe's S/V<br>
ISOM DC's, CG, Small Corona S/V<br>
ISOM bound through IEOM?<br>

FWIW personally it doesn't really matter to me where they originate from a smoking perspective as long as they smoke well. agree!

Just looking for someone to finally post something concrete.

;)

The threads referenced have since been pulled but I think sale titles like these are certainly leading you to believe the cigars are of a specific origin ;)

FWIW personally it doesn't really matter to me where they originate from a smoking perspective as long as they smoke well. agree!

The only one that can do that is the guy who sells them.

I've enjoyed all that I've smoked regardless of where they come from.

;)

Concrete regarding wtf is being talked about.

:p

;)

Concrete regarding wtf is being talked about.

:p

He is the only one who knows the origin for sure. ;)

I got my answer via PM from someone that I feel is an honest, reliable person. I am not expecting the "certain person" to hop right in and say, "Hey, this is how I do it and this is the farm and...."

I wanted to know the area of whatever country the tobacco comes from and if anyone else had heard what I had heard. No one from this forum has ever heard of what I mentioned in my first post.

Like I mention earlier, I poorly worded the original. It does sound like an accusation more than anything. I owe an apology to a certain person for my newbishness.

I do feel there is nothing wrong asking where the tobacco in a custom roll originates. I guess you could call it due diligence.

I got my answer via PM from someone that I feel is an honest, reliable person. I am not expecting the "certain person" to hop right in and say, "Hey, this is how I do it and this is the farm and...."

I wanted to know the area of whatever country the tobacco comes from and if anyone else had heard what I had heard. No one from this forum has ever heard of what I mentioned in my first post.

Like I mention earlier, I poorly worded the original. It does sound like an accusation more than anything. I owe an apology to a certain person for my newbishness.

I do feel there is nothing wrong asking where the tobacco in a custom roll originates. I guess you could call it due diligence.

Did you ask the source?

This thread could have gone very wrong for someone.

Did you ask the source?

I've asked and was told what everyone else thinks, or assumes. If the tobacco was found to originate from elsewhere then I feel I would have a reason to be upset as I was mislead.

If the tobacco comes from say Mexico or Connecticut and that's the answer I was given, then that's fine, they would still be great tasting cigars that the tobacco comes from Mexico or Connecticut.

Did you ask the source?

I did send the source an apology via PM. The person who PMed was not the source but someone who has spoken with the source.

I feel as though these sticks do originate from where they are eluded to.

I feel as though the source should step up his game and be the first to roll a beedog themed cigar, before Pete capitalizes on my brilliant idea.

I feel as though the source should step up his game and be the first to roll a beedog themed cigar, before Pete capitalizes on my brilliant idea.

Not likely if that person is my vice-president in the anti-beedog society.

Based on taste I do think they are as assumed (but wtf do I know - I'm a noob). I agree with the OP in that they are good, and it doesn't really matter where they came from. I have found searching in other forums the regions where the leafs come from, but who knows where that info originated. Assuming they are what they are, the question of source can't/shouldn't be answered.

Joe - your question was poorly written. If you had doubts about the authenticity of a certain cigar, it's best to handle it privately and not publicly.

I don't believe there is any reason to believe the cigars in question are anything other than what they're claimed to be, and until there is, this matter is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.