• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just did something crazy...

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Passed on a 16 gallon keg of La Folie! :0 Lambast me, I deserve it... :(

Ummmm, if I knew what La Folie was, maybe I'd Lambast you...........but I don't.

:D

Ummmm, if I knew what La Folie was, maybe I'd Lambast you...........but I don't.

:D

You are always good for a free shot even if you don't know what the shot is for. BTW, maybe someday you will know what it is.

ahhhhhhhhh.. "Its...frusssstrating..frusssstrating"

Epic Fail.

So damn good..I just had some last night. Sheffields still had some on tap. Eric's Ale was just as good.

I thought you were going to say you shotgunned a Ten Fidy! I like La Folie, but I don't know about 16 gallons worth.

So how are you gonna come up with the growler you promised me then? :angry:

I thought you were going to say you shotgunned a Ten Fidy! I like La Folie, but I don't know about 16 gallons worth.

Shotgunning a Ten FIDY could be arranged... :laugh:

That is what it came down to, just too much La Folie and since the 16 gallon keg is usually my session beer it made it tough. I just couldn't imagine mowing the lawn and then coming in and hammering a few glasses of sour.

Sorry Justin.

"I just did something crazy... ".....the title of a thread in the 'BEER' Forum...go figure!

:sign:

"I just did something crazy... ".....the title of a thread in the 'BEER' Forum...go figure!

:sign:

I know, RIGHT?!? Gary you cuddly bastard, you need to come out to Denver for beers and cigars. :thumbs:

Shotgunning a Ten FIDY could be arranged... :laugh:

That is what it came down to, just too much La Folie and since the 16 gallon keg is usually my session beer it made it tough. I just couldn't imagine mowing the lawn and then coming in and hammering a few glasses of sour.

Sorry Justin.

I hear ya, that would be a lot of sour. Even 5 gallons would be a bit much I think, I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to keg or bottle the lambic-ish beer I have going right now.

We'd hate for you to not have your keg of Bud with Lime.

Crazy beer guys!