• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just figure out why some people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, sir, anything you say sir. <now where did I put that One finger salute smiley> :whistling:

I say give the guy a chance to fly-straight, I was given that opportunity once or twice...The rope is surely tightening!! :D :laugh: :thumbs:

SamClemmons said:
Triple_D said:
Dave has done favors for me (computer related) and didn't ask for anything in return.  Never had any cigar related transactions with him other than sending him some sticks for the Opus DVD.
[snapback]151306[/snapback]​
Hmmm. Ermmm, did it cost davey anything to do this/these favors? I shook up the "8 ball" and turned it over... it said... "It is not likely to be otherwise."

NA
[snapback]151311[/snapback]​

Dangit Neal, you're ruining my fun! I perfer to thnk Dave had al least a 1:1,000,000 shot at defending himself.

Dave MUST have done at least ONE unselfish thing since he's been here, right?.........? Otherwise, this feels as satisfying as getting a penny to fit into a swimming pool.

He did threaten me with a legal action for disrupting he ability to sell illegal software on CP. At least he knows laws exist, albeit not how they work.

That's worth at least 1 point, right Sammy ;) Come on...pleeez

Cheers,
Dixy

I'm just relaying the message from the "8 ball". Personally, I think davey is an honest, upstanding guy. But hey, what do I know?

NA

All done. Let's please get back to having fun at CP. No more drama, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.