• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just got the magic email from Bob

JimK said:
Those of you who know what I'm talking about, uh, know what I'm talking about.

JK
[snapback]208799[/snapback]​

I am saving up to buy one of those e-mails. :thumbs:

JimK said:

JK

Who's Bob and why do I not know him and why have I never got an email? :sign:

bigmac said:
JimK said:

JK

I am saving up to buy one of those e-mails. :thumbs:
[snapback]208849[/snapback]​

Ha. It surely is one of the world's most expensive emails!

JK

Which one did you get?

I got a Mini last year. Dark Red Mahogany. It's a beautiful piece of furniture that will hold a couple cigars too!

I got the Plus THC. You have great taste! Like you, I got the dark red mahogany. I can't resist the look of rich dark wood. I also got burl inlays on the front and top, and a few other options.

JK

JimK said:
Jingles,

Bob makes great humidors at aristocrathumidors.com.

Bfreebern,

I thought we were all exclusive bioootches?!?!? :)

JK
[snapback]208899[/snapback]​

You are correct, we are :laugh:

fortunatly, bob's shop is about 15 miles from where i live. i had him do all the work for my walk-in at home. i went to his shop a few times and was quite impressed.

there was one wall with about 30 4'x4'x4' size boxes stacked up. i asked what those were and he said "thats the shipment of aristocrats getting shipped off for today".

his shop is about as big as a grocery store and it just reeks of spanish cedar sawdust. i just stood there for about 10 minutes sniffing it all in getting a spanish cedar high. :)

Is it hurricane proof, or do you plan to just take it with you to the shelter? :D

Good luck...enjoy it. :thumbs:

Very impressive humi's, very resonable price.(Me thinks me likes the Aristocat.) Thanks for the link.

psyktek said:
Sure had me wondering there!! :sign:
[snapback]209032[/snapback]​

I thought he meant you too Bob :laugh:

Hell, with all those contest you won that I was in, you must have half my stash by now :laugh:

Psyktek "Bob" has cost me a fortune :D

marcsheldon said:
fortunatly, bob's shop is about 15 miles from where i live. i had him do all the work for my walk-in at home. i went to his shop a few times and was quite impressed.

there was one wall with about 30 4'x4'x4' size boxes stacked up. i asked what those were and he said "thats the shipment of aristocrats getting shipped off for today".

his shop is about as big as a grocery store and it just reeks of spanish cedar sawdust. i just stood there for about 10 minutes sniffing it all in getting a spanish cedar high. :)
[snapback]208909[/snapback]​

Thanks for the description of his shop. I got this 2 months ago and its is awesome.

DSC00457-1.jpg

DSC00477-1.jpg

JimK said:
I got the Plus THC. You have great taste! Like you, I got the dark red mahogany. I can't resist the look of rich dark wood. I also got burl inlays on the front and top, and a few other options.

JK
[snapback]208894[/snapback]​

DAMN! Nice choices Jim.

Best part of getting one of these is filling it!