• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just got very lucky!

Dadster1960

I just had to share:

Look what I got!

This is my very first box, and I'm not ashamed to say I got misty eyes when I opened it.

Have I mentioned these are my favorites?

Marcos

Very nice pickup and enjoy. I have a box of the Boli PC on the way I cannot wait. :thumbs:

Best Regards
Don

Yeah, I remember my first time... camping with Uncle Bob in the middle no where... hot and sweaty from dragging that deer back to camp...

uh... you were talking about your first kill, right?? :laugh:

Nice pickup. I'm surprised the video even loaded here. A pic would have worked just as well, though. :)

Thank you!

I have read one has to let them sit for a while, but, as you may have suspected, I did not. My friend and I sparked up a couple and... well, they are just as good as I remembered. We were going through the bands in the basement where we play pool (they are all over the place, literally) and comparing them to the new bands. We had a great time with a great smoke.

@JHolmes... the video is not hosted here, it's hosted on my personal domain, and just posted a link. I'd post more, if it weren't such an embarrasment to see myself so giddy opening the box and cutting the vacuum sealed bag. That particular snippet I shot to send to my friend, whom I had kept on the dark about the order, and then I realized it would be nice to share here too. As I said, while I have enjoyed ISOM before, and even purchased them, this is my first box. I've never hunted, but I imagine the feelings are along the same lines.

Of course, we kept to our unorthodox methods of timing, and from lighting to nub it was exactly two cognacs, and nine games of nine ball. Still working on those formal reviewing skills. :laugh:

Marcos

Those are fakes , send them to me, I'll dispose of em. :whistling:

I think I just made "happy time" in my pants. Very nice. One day I'll grab a box. Always wanted to try those.

I just got very lucky!,

I don't get it....did you win them or something ???

Uh... yah, that's it! They had a raffle at the High School fund raiser!

You will make a fine lawyer one day, son! :laugh:

Lol...I was being serious...I didn't know if you had one them from a vendor or something :laugh:

No Mike, he was lucky enough to gain admission into the Coolidor and extended credit club. You know our motto....One is Never Enough

I did it the old fashioned way, Mike, I traded money for them. After all, you can't smoke money and given the times, it doesn't age well.

Lucky because my wife let me get them; lucky because I'm in a position to indulge; lucky because I love this particular cigar and lucky because it affords me the opportunity to share them with my friend and (maybe, just maybe) make a few B/SOTL happy by passing a few along.

That day I felt particularly happy, and thought that the guys here would understand how I felt. As you can see from their comments, many did.

My cup runeth over. It was just a small feeling of having more than what I have a right to expect, that's all.

Marcos

I just got very lucky!,

I don't get it....did you win them or something ???

Uh... yah, that's it! They had a raffle at the High School fund raiser!

You will make a fine lawyer one day, son! :laugh:

Lol...I was being serious...I didn't know if you had one them from a vendor or something :laugh:

Excellently acted, suberbly directed, astonishingly well filmed. I give it 5 stars!

Wow ... I'm sold, I'll have to add them to my "To Try" list, they definately look like a fantastic smoke either alone, or paired up with a good brew, thanks for the vid!