• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit smoking...

boeman

Cigarettes :D

I figure if I want to purchase a good enough selection to start bombs and passes (plus smoke a few) I better cut out a few of my money drainers.

Plus, I am working on buying my first house. We'll see how that goes!

Anyway, gotta get back to this cigar I'm smoking (Thanks hbooker, it's great!)

I just wanted to share this info!

Goodonya man! I've heard good cigars are even better once you've quit smoking.

lucasbuck said:
Goodonya man! I've heard good cigars are even better once you've quit smoking.
I've heard that too.

I've got to quit somehow myself.

Best of Luck to ya.! :thumbs:

Dawn said:
Me.. i'm not ready to quit.. i like it too much!
It is because the cigarettes attact you! It is quite difficult to quit!
If you quit, you must have high confidence.

By the way, Dawn, your signature is very funny but there is no such quote by Dorothy Parker.

Aero999 said:
Dawn said:
Me.. i'm not ready to quit.. i like it too much!
It is because the cigarettes attact you! It is quite difficult to quit!
If you quit, you must have high confidence.

By the way, Dawn, your signature is very funny but there is no such quote by Dorothy Parker.
Brother AERO999.... You just opened a can of woop ass! :0

God help us all...

Run for the hills, or at least re-register under a diff. name...man, newbies... :( :( :(

at least he didn't post his addy!
maybe she'll never find him :D

that's the second newbie today that blew it on
the first post!(check "beetles" if you haven't already)

i concur, joe...newbies :( :( :(

Don't u just hate newbies? :p

Congrats on quitting cigarettes boeman. Does anyone find it hard to quit cigars?
Some people believe that cigar smoking is not as addictive as cigarette smoking.
Any seasoned cigar smokers experience withdrawal symptoms when u go a few days w/o a cigar?

BTW, goodluck on the house hunting boeman.

-Dean

no quote like that? its in my book of curmudgeon quotes attributed to her! hmmm...

Does anyone find it hard to quit cigars?
Some people believe that cigar smoking is not as addictive as cigarette smoking.
Any seasoned cigar smokers experience withdrawal symptoms when u go a few days w/o a cigar?

My understanding is you don't get much of a physical addiction to cigars unless you inhale. As for me I go days and sometimes even weeks without a puff with no problems. Well ok maybe I long for a really good smoke now and then but it's a mental thing. And just so you know I'm not a total lightweight I do smoke pretty heavily on the weekends or when on vacation. Usually 4-6 a day. This is a very interesting subject by the way Dean. Maybe a new thread or poll is required. As far as quitting, NO WAY! It's just too good to give up :D

Thanks for the well wishes... 5 days and counting.

I even have one cigarette left! It's my crutch, I haven't wanted to go out a buy a pack with that single cancer stick laying around.

Ok First off CONGRATS.....Second how long did you smoke before you quit? Third how the hell did you do it I been trying to quit with no luck...Thanks man and again Congrats...

Guido...

10 years, Cold Turkey... it's been a difficult day though... I wouldn't even light a cigar for fear that it would drive me to the gas station to buy a pack of smokes... well figuratively drive me, I don't have any cigars that are old enough to drive yet.

The hardest part is the lung-sagna I've been coughing up every morning...

1 week and counting.

Sorry... that was the withdrawal talking... I made it through the shakes and am back to normal... I think I may make it through it this time.