• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit smoking...

congrats! keep it going boy!

me..I'll just sit here and light up another Marlboro light! ;)

Dawn said:
congrats! keep it going boy!

me..I'll just sit here and light up another Marlboro light! ;)
Oh Dawn, you started so well and then :0 Don't tempt the poor guy! :p :D

not trying to tempt him..just giving into one of my passions! LOL!

do you have any problems with not inhaling? i have several smoker friends, and ofcourse they all want to try my cigars. they all have the hardest time not inhailing!

must be a hard thing to change after years of smoking cigaretts

mtdave2 said:
do you have any problems with not inhaling? i have several smoker friends, and ofcourse they all want to try my cigars. they all have the hardest time not inhailing!

must be a hard thing to change after years of smoking cigaretts
I've had the same experience with some of my friends. I glad I never smoked cigarettes because it's never been a problem for me.

lol, me too. no way in hell id let smoke in my lungs or nose. body just wont do it, not that i want too. guess all those years hateing ciggarette smoke was good for something.

I know! Isn't that bizarre? Just about everyone that knows me thinks I've gone plum loco because I'm a cigar smoker now. They just can't believe it because I've always hated cigarette smoke. I have to say though, since I've started smoking cigars one of the many benefits is cigarette smoke doesn't bother me nearly as much anymore (if I'm smoking a cigar)

isnt that the oddest thing? before i would actualy get pissed when a smoker would set next to us at a club. lol. i was almost a member of the pleasur police. for the life of me i couldnt understand how inhailing smoke could be pleasant at all.

this month had a been a great change for me, in action and in views. all because i started herfin on a cigar. amazing. most my friends are shocked when they find out i now smoke cigars. because my whole life i have never done the normal vices. i still dont drink, i didnt smoke, no drugs, hell i never even missed a day of school from 3rd grade on! what a tigh ass goodie goodie! hahahah i did like to fight though.. haha so i wasnt a compleat alter boy..

guess over all, this has made me more tollerant to others bad habbits. now if i can get the people who were like me to hold their breath while i smoke! hahaha

I don't have any problem not inhaling a cigar (usually)... I do have a problem with not inhaling when I smoke a pipe though... I can't figure that out.

Dawn isn't tempting me... I can't smoke Marlboro lights, they make me cough... Marlboro reds and Camel Full flavor were my vice!

I have made it through day 7 now!

Lucas, you and Dave are scaring me. This is your warning...
:sign:

rut row.... lol. i guess i do have another bad habbit.. i like to talk a bit to openly sometimes! : ???

May my cigarette smoke blow in your direction!!! (and I produce a lot of it too!)

:sign: :sign: :sign: :D :D :D

:0 What was I thinking, lol Believe me Dave, we don't want to get on Steven's bad side :p And Boeman, 7 days! :thumbs:

Keep up the good work beoman. You can do it. :thumbs:

I almost didn't make it through today... I even went into the gas station with the intention of buying cigarettes... I came out with gum, altoids and a mountain dew.

I smoked cigarettes for many years. When I decided to quit I quit cold turkey with no problem. It was easy for me. My wife and I both decided to quit that day. She wasn't able to and it took our baby to get her to stop. She wouldn't smoke while she was pregnant and that enforced her abstinence. So I know that for some people it can be a very tough thing to do and I wish you all the luck in the world. :thumbs: