• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit smoking...

The biggest thing that helped for me was telling myself that I had to wait 5 minutes before I could have a cigarette each time I had a really bad craving. Took about 2 weeks to completely cut off, but after that, no problems.

I think I've beat the cravings... I don't have any problems driving without a cigarette... but I can now smell the ashtray smell in my truck! Yuck!

I've even been drinking without a nicotine craving.

I think I may be able to beat it this time.

boeman said:
I think I've beat the cravings... I don't have any problems driving without a cigarette... but I can now smell the ashtray smell in my truck! Yuck!

I've even been drinking without a nicotine craving.

I think I may be able to beat it this time.
You're gonna do it man, we have faith in you :D

wow! when you can drink w/out 'em, that's about the end!
good work 'bro.

Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette. Smoke, smoke, smoke it if you, smoke yourself to death... Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate, you just hate to make him wait, but you gotta have another cigarette.

pack_marlboro_cigarettes.gif

SD_Stack said:
Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette. Smoke, smoke, smoke it if you, smoke yourself to death... Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate, you just hate to make him wait, but you gotta have another cigarette.

That won't work... a guy here at work just tried something similar... with an open pack right in my face!

Not even a hint of wanting one. I should've quit sooner!

Sweet, you did it man! Congratulations. So when do you get back to cigars?

SD_Stack said:

Thats a song guys. Commander Cody!

No harm intended! :)

Also sung "HOT ROD LINCOLN" it goes...
My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna' drive me to drinkin'
If you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."

actually it goes "puff, puff, puff and when you smoke yourself to death"
sorry, i'm a perfectionist. :lookup:

lucasbuck said:
Sweet, you did it man! Congratulations. So when do you get back to cigars?
I've been smoking cigars, just not during the few "attacks" I've had!

I have been taking it easy on them though... I'll get back up to speed in the next couple weeks.