• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just won a trip to Nicaragua via Sindicato Cigars!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204655710261736&amp%3Bset=o.152457044878202&amp%3Btype=1

I entered a "perfect pair contest where you pair a Sindicato with something to win a box. There were 16 weeks total and my picture won one of the weekly prizes. The best pic after the 16 that were entered would win a trip to Esteli Nicaragua with the Sindicato CEO and a tobacconist of my choice and I WON!!! It's an all inclusive trip next year and I'm having Uptown_Isy go with me! Can't wait!!

Damn... that's nice. Great job. Nic is my top choice for a travel destination once we're back in the States. 

Congrats and as they say....sex sells, wise choice....

Holy crap!  That is awesome!  That sounds like a great trip and an even better companion.

Congrats Brian!  That's a helluva prize to win!

That's awesome!  Great choice of companion, too!  Enjoy and take a lot of photos (as well as sample a lot of the product!).

Thanks again for the invite brother...I can't wait!  Jim C is a great guy and it'll be a lot of fun going with him, as well.