• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I knew it was trouble immediately

Jared Nomack

Vintage Human
Returning from a TopSecret Mission (working at my office around the corner), as I approached my Secret Lair (humble suburban home) I noticed it on the veranda (porch). From the packaging, I could tell it was delivered by the Feds, who no doubt placed it Gingerly near the door, then Ran Like Hell. Getting closer, I could see the return address. I knew immediately, this was a Dangerous Package, sent by that Mad Missouran, the Pyro Photog, the Infamous JoeMo! From my work with the FBI (Friendly Buncha Incendiaries), I know that any package from the Slippery Shutterbug is going to be Packed With Perilous Perfectos, Terrible Torpedos and other Combustible Chattels, and would be capable of Dangerously Detonating at any moment.

I secured the assistance of one of the Sacrificial Soldiers (kids), placed him in an Enclosed Concrete Compartment (my ManCave), and Plugged My Ears. After the smoke cleared, I removed his body and Reveled over the Remains.

What survived was a collection of Still Smokable Sticks that would make any FBI Agent Tremble in Terror. And some Purdy Pichers to boot.

Mister PicherTaker, you are completely insane, highly dangerous, and deeply appreciated! I’d be looking over my shoulder if I were you!

Yours,

JN aka Mark

Joe does not play around. I have a feeling he uses the detonation flashes as a little extra lighting enhancement for his photos. After all every artist has his niche 😉