• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I know I've seen the answer to this before

I think that I have inadvertantly started a debate.

No you haven't. Just rekindled an old one.....
No kidding. This, like many other common questions, has been discussed and debated as nauseum. Perhaps a visual aid would be of benefit:

UseSearch.gif

I searched for 20 minutes, trying different phrases. I already admitted that it was probably on here, I just couldn't find it. There is a bag in the back of the seat in front of you...

Sorry for the thread jack but I have some '02 858 SGs and I was wondering if I should take the cedar off before I smoke them. :blush:

Is that the 858 or the 8-5-8, there is certainly a difference. :cool:

I searched for 20 minutes, trying different phrases. I already admitted that it was probably on here, I just couldn't find it. There is a bag in the back of the seat in front of you...
Obviously you didn't look hard enough and were just looking for the easy way out. BTW...snide and asinine remarks will surely not get you what you're looking for here no matter what that may be. (although if you're looking for a swift kick in the arse then don't let me stop you)

Obviously you didn't look hard enough and were just looking for the easy way out. BTW...snide and asinine remarks will surely not get you what you're looking for here no matter what that may be. (although if you're looking for a swift kick in the arse then don't let me stop you)

But insulting me, and assuming that I was just looking for an easy way out is okay... Thank you for setting me straight

But insulting me, and assuming that I was just looking for an easy way out is okay... Thank you for setting me straight

I was just pointing out the simple fact that when I put the totally relative phrase "cellophane" into the search block I found not 1, not 2 but 5 completely 'on-topic' threads where your question has been answered ad nauseum. But maybe I'm mistaken and you actually did search :laugh: . The world may never know...

BTW...I wasn't insulting you per se...just your lack of search abilities...They'll come to you grasshoppa

I was just pointing out the simple fact that when I put the totally relative phrase "cellophane" into the search block I found not 1, not 2 but 5 completely 'on-topic' threads where your question has been answered ad nauseum. But maybe I'm mistaken and you actually did search :laugh: . The world may never know...

BTW...I wasn't insulting you per se...just your lack of search abilities...They'll come to you grasshoppa

...um.... Okay, so I have nothing to say back to that. I apologize if you weren't trying to insult me.

Grow some thicker skin dude.. We all mess around with each other around here. Don't take a little GIF or a couple of words so personally. It all goes back to the fact that every couple months we get another new guy that asks the same question, "Cello on or off?". It's been answered many times over and it can be found by doing a little search...

I do try to keep thick skin, (I know that four about 4 posts it doesn't seem that way,) but I wound up posting because I was getting frustrated because i couldn't find what I was looking for. It will all be okay in the end, and life will continue on, I know... with or without the cellophane.

They can close this any time now....

We don't close threads around here. We don't delete posts or move threads. We're self moderated meaning we don't need babysitters to make sure we're acting like grown men and women. Have you read this?

We don't close threads around here. We don't delete posts or move threads. We're self moderated meaning we don't need babysitters to make sure we're acting like grown men and women. Have you read this?

Actually yes, I did.

It looks like my day to go to the woodshed. :blush: It's okay, though. A learning experience for a newbie. :D

A little help with your search-fu:

Use the google search at the bottom of the page if you can

when using the Forum search:
words have to have at least 3 letters (all of them)
use the main point to start your search
learn how to use the ADV Search
search with new words. By this I mean, you are going to be asking a question, search it out first. Then ask the same
question in a different way, and search that out.

Read the hits that your search comes up with, even if you think they might not be what you are looking for. Threads around here have links to other threads, that have links to other threads, that have links to other threads.....

It is like that silly ass 6 degrees of separation game, except who gives a rat's ass about Kevin Bacon......

Last ditch / worse case - if you think it is question that has been asked already and you cannot find search fails you PM me.

Tim

A little help with your search-fu:

Use the google search at the bottom of the page if you can

when using the Forum search:
words have to have at least 3 letters (all of them)
use the main point to start your search
learn how to use the ADV Search
search with new words. By this I mean, you are going to be asking a question, search it out first. Then ask the same
question in a different way, and search that out.

Read the hits that your search comes up with, even if you think they might not be what you are looking for. Threads around here have links to other threads, that have links to other threads, that have links to other threads.....

It is like that silly ass 6 degrees of separation game, except who gives a rat's ass about Kevin Bacon......

Last ditch / worse case - if you think it is question that has been asked already and you cannot find search fails you PM me.

Tim

Thank you.