• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I lost him this morning.....but it's going to be ok.

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
About a month ago I posted somewhere in here that my dad was given 24-72hrs to live. That was roughly a month ago, and he fought as hard as he could.

This morning at 6:30am I lost my dad, my cigar buddy. Though I've seen it coming for a month, it is still hard.

He won his battle with colon cancer at age 32, but lost this bout of stomach cancer at age 57. I lost my mom to lymphoma cancer 10 years ago, my uncle to stomach cancer 3 years ago, my dads mom to colon cancer at her age of 42, and her mother to colon cancer at age 26.

It's enough already with this stuff.

The next few days will be tough. I'm ok one minute, a wreck the next, and just pissed off at other times.

Everything's going to be fine, I know that. But it just sucks.

Thanks again to mmburtch for the stellar smoke I have waiting for flame on my dads birthday. Looking forward to it.

Sorry for your loss Wyatt.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm really sorry to hear this Wyatt. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry for your loss. As you said - it just sucks. Hang in there. Prayers are headed your way.

Wyatt, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm very sorry for your lose Wyatt, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Very sorry to hear the news, Wyatt. Hang tough, my friend, because it is indeed going to be OK.

- Tim

Condolences to you and your family stay strong brother.

Condolences, brother. Definitely tough times, and it may seem impossible at some moments, but it will get better. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry for your loss Wyatt, prayers sent to your entire family in this tough time.

Very sorry for your loss. :( Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm sorry to hear this, Wyatt. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Please take solace in the fact that your father is no longer suffering. Stay strong, Brother.