• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I love Spanish Speaking countries

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Here is an example of some of the cheerleaders (Porristas) of one of the soccer teams:

Click Here

If you want more of that click here

Basically anything with a female on it looks good. I know its in Spanish, but some things are universal. Anything with porristas is a good bet. Some tennis pics aren't too bad either.

:D :love:

This site is courtesy of my buddy Javi who is a soccer fan. With women like this at the games I guess soccer can't be all bad.

YOU HAVE TO LOVE THOSE CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you are married there is nothing wrong with looking at the menu and as I tell my wife. I am not BLIND!

Not to detract from the beautiful behinds, but......is that a nipple growing out of the girls upper arm? ??? I dont know about the rest of you, but I prefer the nipples be attached to the proper area...ola :D?

PSTAN said:
YOU HAVE TO LOVE THOSE CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you are married there is nothing wrong with looking at the menu and as I tell my wife.  I am not BLIND!
What cheerleaders? :lookup: ??? I can't believe you would look PSTAN. :0 I'm so concerned about this, that I will have to take a look again just to make sure that it's truly as "bad"(or is it good?) as you would say it is. :D :D :D

(picture removed: Yep, it was bad) :D

I have to agree on the "Spanish-speaking countries"...

My wife is Hispanic and I have a thing for gals with natural, year-round tans. The best looking (and usually the most scantily clad) women on tv can be found on Univision.

As one of my favorite bands, Sublime, says:

"Me gusta raggae, Me gusta punk rock..
Pero la cosa que me gusta mas es la panachita!"

-- Hawk

I went to see the Mets play the Expos in Puerto Rico last year.. They had cheerleaders at the stadium. Wow. They aslo had a guy going around selling Pina Coladas. Best concession stand ever!