• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I may be an Old Fart...

Ginseng

Banned
Reaction score
Today I got a package from Florham Park, NJ and I can honestly say it was one of the most amusing bombs I've ever received. I was actually looking forward to reading the enclosed book when I opened it up and got hit full in the face with a killer fistful. Whoever the bomber was, you had me totally snookered. :p

I truly, truly appreciate the note and the sentiments expressed. Newcomers may wonder why it is that some of us get so exercised when our protective instincts are triggered. But you need only spend some time here getting to know the people here and you'll know why we care so much and are so invested in the people, the place, and the content. This is truly a community and brotherhood in the finest sense.

It might be useful to find out who the perps were and I know some of the other OF's may root you out, but to be honest, what this action has done for me is to get me thinking again about reaching out to some of the newer members. I'll tap a few of you back, eventually, but for now, a few well-placed PIF's should scratch the itch. :D

Thank you gentlemen. Thank you for choosing CigarPass and for helping to make this the finest cigar forum on the internet!

Wilkey

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

A worthy target :thumbs:

Well sonuva beetch! I got hit by O.L.D.F.A.R.T. posing as Jonesy. Now that's just dirty pool. Dirty fantastic pool just like how Minnesota Fats might have played it. Thank you, whoever you are.

Oh, BTW, since subterfuge was employed, I consider it a throwdown. One day, you won't know when...

Wilkey

The spirit of CP is alive, well, and growing in good ways every day.

A great target, from some great BOTL's....for the win..... :cool:

Nicely done, gents - B.B.S.

Well sonuva beetch! I got hit by O.L.D.F.A.R.T. posing as Jonesy. Now that's just dirty pool. Dirty fantastic pool just like how Minnesota Fats might have played it. Thank you, whoever you are.

Oh, BTW, since subterfuge was employed, I consider it a throwdown. One day, you won't know when...

Wilkey
This is really getting amusing! Nicely played guys!

PM coming to you Wilkey..... hehehehe... freaking Newbs! :sign: :D