• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I may be flexing a little…but you only turn 40 once

wrussell46

Davidoff Sherpa
Turning the corner boys a girls…some might even say it’s the halfway point. My 40th is Sunday the 10th and I’ve been planning my cigar lineup for two weeks (nerd). I was supposed to work this weekend as well, Leave approved plus Monday 💪🏼
The fire wood is stacked, propane tank is full, and “la sélection élégante” has been prepared.
Bring on the weekend!

IMG_6362.jpeg

Turning the corner boys a girls…some might even say it’s the halfway point. My 40th is Sunday the 10th and I’ve been planning my cigar lineup for two weeks (nerd). I was supposed to work this weekend as well, Leave approved plus Monday 💪🏼
The fire wood is stacked, propane tank is full, and “la sélection élégante” has been prepared.
Bring on the weekend!

View attachment 76178
Love the line up!

Bring on the weekend!

View attachment 76178
Happy Birthday. Just hit 42 myself in November.

Although, for me, I seem to be going through some sort of midlife crisis now. For real, I just looked up some things and it all pointed to midlife crisis.

So enjoy your B day because it doesn't get any easier 🙃 🙂

Happy Birthday. Just hit 42 myself in November.

Although, for me, I seem to be going through some sort of midlife crisis now. For real, I just looked up some things and it all pointed to midlife crisis.

So enjoy your B day because it doesn't get any easier 🙃 🙂

Smoke more, stress less…right @Smokemorestressless

And thank you! We haven’t introduced children to the mix yet, so I will. All part of the journey. I am blessed beyond understanding, and I give thanks every day.

Birthday Smoke #1
Davidoff Winston Churchill LE 2019
5x50 Robusto

I spent a year looking for these, and without writing a massive novel, they are now in my humidor. They’ve become my official Birthday Cigar, however, after listening to the Dr. Joe Show about cigar aging, I’m going to let these rest for another 2-3 years before revisiting.
The flavors, body, and strength increased noticeably from last year with oak wood and spice dominating my palate. The Sinatra Select supported those flavors as well.
Burn was razor, draw was superb, there was a bit of tar halfway through, and just like last year, the final third was superb but demanded you slow down the puff frequency. No one likes hot and sour, however the Cuban-esq flavors reminded me of SCDLH and Bolivar.
The 2019 holds a special place in my Humidor and I’m looking forward to the next one!

IMG_6387.jpegIMG_6388.jpegIMG_6390.jpeg

Can I ask, where did you find the Sinatra select? I’m not into such things very much, but my father might like it.

Can I ask, where did you find the Sinatra select? I’m not into such things very much, but my father might like it.

We have it locally at our major spots. I grabbed this 2 years ago. It’s fantastic, though expensive.

Didn’t make it through the entire lineup, but tomorrow afternoon I’ll get to the Pig!

La Aurora Small Batch 02
Delicious bold aged tobacco aromas with graham cracker and cinnamon flavors.
Perfect construction, hard to find, but currently on the market and worth looking for.

IMG_6396.jpegIMG_6397.jpeg

H. Upmann No. 2 Reserva Cosecha 2010, released in 2015
Bold cinnamon, dark candied cherries, and a bold finish of oak wood and earth.
Super clean and refreshing smoke all the way to the nub. Brilliant! Wish I had another to let rest for another 5-8 years. Perfect Birthday celebration cigar.

IMG_6399.jpegIMG_6400.jpeg