• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need a Distraction Pass.....

53 cause I know you just got rid of a couple and bought at least one more recently

Pass looks good. RH was a bit low, so I sprayed the beads a bit.

Life has been really busy, so I haven't been keeping up with the pass until now. There's a lot of stuff that's already been put that I was thinking of adding myself, so I will ask Mike to give me an ok on my Ps & Ts before I box everything up...

Takes:
#23 HU Sir Winston
#32 RA Corona
#58 LGC Tainos

Puts:
#97 AVO LE '08 Tesoro
#98 ERDM Tainos '05
#99 SCDLH La Punta '02
#100 Dutch Masters Pre Embargo Corona(ish) - Not super expensive, but not common, and has some nice flavor left
#101 HU No. 2 '06

Hope those work. LMK.

I'll say 45. Thanks for the contest!

When we win, I'll split with you, Bro! :D

edit: never mind, moot point. Thanks for the fun, Mike!

Damn, I completely missed your guess. :blush: Thanks for the offer though.

Thanks again for the contest, Mike, and congrats Yanksfan! At least you have something to be happy about this season. :laugh:

Pass looks good. RH was a bit low, so I sprayed the beads a bit.

Life has been really busy, so I haven't been keeping up with the pass until now. There's a lot of stuff that's already been put that I was thinking of adding myself, so I will ask Mike to give me an ok on my Ps & Ts before I box everything up...

Takes:
#23 HU Sir Winston
#32 RA Corona
#58 LGC Tainos

Puts:
#97 AVO LE '08 Tesoro
#98 ERDM Tainos '05
#99 SCDLH La Punta '02
#100 Dutch Masters Pre Embargo Corona(ish) - Not super expensive, but not common, and has some nice flavor left
#101 HU No. 2 '06

Hope those work. LMK.

Looks good Tim! Thanks for checking on the beads and for getting it boxed/ready to ship so quick :thumbs:

Thanks for including me in the Pass Mike. Will ship this afternoon and post a DC#.

A couple of my favorite time wasters:

Miniclip Table Tennis Tournament

Boxhead More Rooms

Tricia Helfer, who plays Number Six on the recent incarnation of Battlestar Galactica is a big distraction for me. Odd, because I'm more of a brunette guy.

Link to pics of her from Feb 2007 Playboy, not so SFW:

ROOOOWWWWWRRRRRR