• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need help with a puzzle.

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I don't know who here goes geocaching, but it's something our family enjoys. I'm stuck on a puzzle for a local cache and I've maxed out the hints the hider is willing to give me.

I'm told that if you know how to play Scrabble, it shouldn't be too tough. Basically, the following picture needs to somehow generate the coordinates of a cache by scoring the board. I don't know where to even begin...

6feacc88-b71b-4430-8fa9-f45e6bff4bca.jpg

The coordinates should end up being somewhere near N46 5x.xxx W92 2x.xxx but I'm not for sure on that.

Yeah, it's kind of cheating, but I've found every other cache this person has placed in the area and having this one out there taunting me is driving me NUTS!

I appreciate any help I can get on this. :thumbs:

The red Means Triple points for the word and the pink mean double points for the word. Here are the points for the letters. I am leaving work now but hopefully that helps a little

376731969_118b1a9ff4.jpg

also I LOVE GEOCACHING!

Note = 4
Stage = 6
Rails = 5
Paths = 30
DNF = 7
Looks = 9
Search = 22
Quiz = 44
Islander =18

Thanks, Kirk! Those are the correct coordinates according to the cache owner. I am indebted to you.

I appreciate all of the help. :thumbs:

Smart we are! OK, who has the code to the ATM machine for a short term loan???

Anybody with "Monk" in their name........ :D
I have to admit that I've never completed a game of scrabble. Played once and my word retrieval sucks, so I sucked. Glad someone could help.

Now you have me curious what will be inside.
Do you do this with your children? I never considered it, but now you have me thinking it would be great to do with my boy.

I have to admit that I've never completed a game of scrabble. Played once and my word retrieval sucks, so I sucked. Glad someone could help.

Do you do this with your children? I never considered it, but now you have me thinking it would be great to do with my boy.

Our whole family usually goes. Some of them are harder to get to than others, so the kids don't get to go to all of them. I found one last year that required climbing gear and there are some that are quite the hike.

On the flipside, some are pretty easy to get to and some are even in town. My little girl found her first when she was 3. Go to www.geocaching.com to get started.

It's a lot of fun and a good excuse to get the kids out from in front of the TV (though my boy doesn't have that problem).

I used to geocache all the time with Asel.mike. It's a ton of fun finding them and especially hiding them. I would definitely recommend trying it out with your son. It would be good quality time. :)

My 4 year old LOVES it.. He calls it treasure hunting