• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need ID expertise

rsaavedra

Don Rafael
I have a friend that was traveling outside the US a couple of weeks ago and brought some cigars for me. I'm not much of a cigar connoisseur and I'm asking for your expertise. Judging by these pictures are these the real-deal Cuban Cohibas? I never have seen them that small and flavored, never have seen a real Cuban seal or know how to spot a fake nevertheless serial numbers. I'm curious to know if they are the real-deal and worth something to someone who collects or knows their true value.

IMG_9105.jpg

IMG_9104.jpg

Raf

These are fakes.

Search the forum and you'll find a thread on spotting real/fake labels and other such items.

I think your buddy just won the "Worst looking Cohiba fakes" contest.

roflmao those are awesome! Sorry about the bad luck but on the flip side those are some pretty amusing cigars which will have laugh value for you down the road

Wow, glass top AND vanilla too!? :(

Ahhhhh... so that's what you guys have been talking about when you mention "glass top". Damn, I couldn't figure that out for the life of me. See... so these cigars do seem to have, at the very least, educational value. :D

I say pass em out and get some reviews on those suckers. Image how smooth that vanilla taste must be... :whistling:

Anyone else notice something fishy about these... "Vainilla???" Never heard of that flavor...
Edited to mention... apparently that is the proper spanish spelling of the word vanilla. My bad...

Wilkey - maybe these belong in the archive???

mac

hahaha... that's awesome fellows, thanks for the information. The seal number FR180102 I guess it means my bud was case number F%*$#d and Robbed #180,102
s6vhaha.gif

Raf

Keep 'em wrapped up. Some fake cigar collector might pay top dollar for them!

Tell your buddy to save his money for hookers and beer. At least then if he gets screwed, he might enjoy it.

I feel a little bad for him, he really is a nice guy. He knows that some of us in the office enjoy walking to the river shore at lunch and enjoy a cigar, what he does he shows up with a pack of these for all cigar smokers in the office claiming that he got an awesome deal. Then there is this "ASS" which he thinks he is the "SMOKE GOD" claiming and raving that these things are real and worth a fortune. I had to get the facts online before I go back and tell how big of an "ASS" he really is... This is comical, i'm actually enjoying the hell out of it. For this being the post after my introduction I think is going quite well :D

Oh my. I don't know what to say. Those are the most hilarious counterfeits I've ever seen. Yikes.

I'd ask for them for the archive but I'm afraid all the other fakes would end up smelling like "vainilla." ???

Wilkey

Oh my. I don't know what to say. Those are the most hilarious counterfeits I've ever seen. Yikes.

I'd ask for them for the archive but I'm afraid all the other fakes would end up smelling like "vainilla." ???

Wilkey

So let me get this straight... you are afraid that these counterfeits might spoil the other counterfeits!!! LMFAO :laugh:

These are some bad ass fakes!!!

mac

Yep, that's pretty much it. :D

I think the fellow ought to smoke one and report back. Now that would be an experience worth sharing. :thumbs:

But wait, would that be considered hazing? ???

Wilkey