• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need new sports teams!

There's a common denominator between the Packers and the Cowboys, at least the last couple years.
All I know is McCarthy had Rodgers for 13-14 of those years with a HOF QB, but we all expecting him to win one with Dak?!? C’mon

Wait, are you a Packer fan?
Yes, I grew up a packer fan and still consider them my team. But since living in Kansas I have started to support the Chiefs, but now its starting to get obnoxious with some fans, so I am neutral on the KC teams 😂🤫🤫

Yes, I grew up a packer fan and still consider them my team. But since living in Kansas I have started to support the Chiefs, but now its starting to get obnoxious with some fans, so I am neutral on the KC teams 😂🤫🤫
And here I thought I liked you, Greg!

You don’t know Jerry like us Dallas fans. It makes total sense to us… lmao He is the worst GM in NFL history!
I don't know? Jerry is an absolute narcissist but the Browns ownership/management has been inept for 50 years!

Jimmy and Dee Haslem are just like Jerry in that they can't keep their fingers out of the day to day operation of football. A friend in the Browns organization says that Dee Haslem is probably the most despised person in football, he said she is the epitome of the C word.

The Browns management keeps trying to perfect the wheel when it doesn't need perfected.

The combination of ownership and management in Cleveland simply doesn't know how to shed the culture of 50 years of sucking and they just keep trying the same things over and over expecting different results ..... and we all know what that spells.

One thing that the two teams ahve in common is that nobody with credibility wants to work for them. It looked like the Browns got it right with Stefanski but he might have been the dumbest coach in the league this year. He had the best running game in the league and insisted on featuring a QB with limited skills.