• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need some advice/suggestions on Cigars

CigarBaron

Hey guys, i'm still a relatively new cigar smoker and I like mild-medium cigar with some sweetness....my favorite so far has been the Nat Sherman Host Harrington. At the risk of sounding like a girl to all the veteran cigar smokers here I also liked a Kahlua brand cigar i tried awhile back.

Do you guys have any sweet cigars you can recommend?? Let me know because I want to try some new stuff.

Thanks a lot! -baron

I have never had one..... but isn't a Baccaratt a "sweet" cigar.... something about sugar I remember

If you liked the Kahluas, then you might like the Javas.

Not that you'll find many (any?) fans around here, but the Acid line sounds right up your alley. You can't get much sweeter.

---John Holmes...

if you can handle it, try some of the arturo fuente hemmingway line, it has an caramel kind of sweetness without the sweet tip. if not, try the CAO flavours, they aren't overly sweet like alot of the Drew Estates stuff.

Do you mean sweet as in tobacco taste or sweet as in flavored? Or does it matter?

Wilkey

Grape White Owl. :whistling:

Seriously, like somebody already said, try the hemmis, especially maduro.

Or if you want to smoke something sweet and not feel like a girl, try a Davidoff Tubos no 2. It's actually more of a creamy and they aren't cheap, but try it. I've also heard the milleniums are similar but I can't personally vouch for it. Ask tolije, I got him one, not sure if he smoked it or not.

what about a CAO Moontrace? I've heard they were sweet and not too bad for a flavored stick.

If you liked the Kahluas, then you might like the Javas.

Not that you'll find many (any?) fans around here, but the Acid line sounds right up your alley. You can't get much sweeter.

---John Holmes...

I have never had one..... but isn't a Baccaratt a "sweet" cigar.... something about sugar I remember

Both good suggestions, try the ones mentioned above, I think you just might like them. After you smoked a couple tell us what you think.

I have had 1 Baccaratt it was 2-3 months ago, not a bad smoke. If it was offered to me I would accept it, it was just one of the mildest cigars I've ever had. I want to say I remember it being slightly creamy but very little flavor over all. There was nothing memorable or really notable to me.

It is a cigar that I may pick up one or two just to hold on to for the occasional non-smoker friend that wants to try a cigar, it is something they wouldn't have trouble smoking.

Also would not be a bad "yard-gar"

"Made in Honduras, this cigar has a surprisingly sweet taste. The secret is the gum used to seal the wrapper leaf. Baccarat uses a fruit juice-based gum. The cigar has a Mexican binder and a Connecticut shade wrapper. Baccarat is the cigar you are looking for if you want a sweet cigar without changing the tobacco's natural flavor"

http://www.whatsknottolove.com/cigars.php/8