• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need some thoughts and prayers

Never lose hope and hold dear faith in yourself. I pray that things work out for you and your family.

- Rick

Thoughts and prayers sent, keep the faith and all will work out...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Hope all turns out ok.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.
At least, you and your family have, your health... most important of all.
Everything gonna work out bro.
Good luck and have a great week.

Sorry to hear about the rough times. Thoughts are sent your way. Good luck with the job hunt.

Sorry to hear the bad news. It's a story that has become eerily common as of late. Thoughts are with you.... stay strong!

Everything will turn out well in the end. Just have faith. And keep a positive outlook onlife! Wishing the best for you and your family!

We're going to lose the house and have to move in with my grandpa for a while, hopefully the plan is til March. I'm a little torn up inside because of all that is going on. I'm going out this week and cleaning myself up, no more facial hair or long hair, clean cut trying to find a job to help support the family.I just some people maybe making a few prayers and hoping that they get answered.

Thanks for everything though over the past weekend, it was a bright spot in a clouded time. Especially to Brad, who by far is one of the most generous people on the planet, thanks man!

Thanks for your thoughts and help guys, it really means a lot to me.

It all comes down so close to the 1 year anniversary of my grandma's death as well on October 27th, so perhaps moving in with him will hopefully get him out of his rut as well, regardless of the money situation. Everyone needs a chance to be happy at any point in their life.

I'm a firm believer that you make your own luck. You sir, with your plan and attitude are on your way to making luck happen. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

We're going to lose the house and have to move in with my grandpa for a while, hopefully the plan is til March. I'm a little torn up inside because of all that is going on. I'm going out this week and cleaning myself up, no more facial hair or long hair, clean cut trying to find a job to help support the family.I just some people maybe making a few prayers and hoping that they get answered.

Thanks for everything though over the past weekend, it was a bright spot in a clouded time. Especially to Brad, who by far is one of the most generous people on the planet, thanks man!

Thanks for your thoughts and help guys, it really means a lot to me.

It all comes down so close to the 1 year anniversary of my grandma's death as well on October 27th, so perhaps moving in with him will hopefully get him out of his rut as well, regardless of the money situation. Everyone needs a chance to be happy at any point in their life.

I'm a firm believer that you make your own luck. You sir, with your plan and attitude are on your way to making luck happen. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks man, some works of encouragement that I needed.

I applied for around 15 jobs today, even in this terrible market, and plan on going back out again tomorrow and Wednesday. Just gotta keep trying.

And thanks to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to this BOTL.

To those who said it cant get worse, it did.

Got diagnosed with a kidney infection today, and it hurts like a beast.

On top of that, my aunt now thinks we are moving in to extort my grandpa out of money, so my FL trip to Universal Halloween Horror Nights, Ybor City, and Little Havana has now been canned.

I'm starting to lose a little hope here, things just keep getting worse.

I applied for around 15 jobs today, even in this terrible market, and plan on going back out again tomorrow and Wednesday. Just gotta keep trying.

And thanks to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to this BOTL.

A couple of things when applying, always dress for success. Nothing bothered me more than having an applicant come into the store with shorts and flip flops, or clothes that were wrinkled or inappropriate. Also, try to introduce yourself to a manager when you apply. Just introducing yourself, also is something that impresses me. Just tell them your name and that you are interested in working for them and their company. This should set you apart from other applicants.

Good luck :cool:

To those who said it cant get worse, it did.

Got diagnosed with a kidney infection today, and it hurts like a beast.

On top of that, my aunt now thinks we are moving in to extort my grandpa out of money, so my FL trip to Universal Halloween Horror Nights, Ybor City, and Little Havana has now been canned.

I'm starting to lose a little hope here, things just keep getting worse.

Now is the time for you to show how much of a man you are bro.
Stand tall and be proud of what you do. Whatever job you get, work hard, and keep honest. Make your Dad and your Poppa proud bro.
Everything will work out in the end.

Take care

Dave

Thoughts, prayers, and a little pick-me-up on their way Bro! :whistling: Hang in there, we all go through rough times at one point or another.

Brian

Thanks so much guys. At least one good thing has happened from it. I signed up for a contest for a local radio station and won Tiger Woods 09 for the PS3, so at least I'll have that to enjoy through everything, plus my LFD Outlaw 08's.