• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need your help! And your vote!

Gern Blansten said:

Is that a flying carpet? Cause that would really help.

:laugh:  No doubt!!

...and, DONE!

you guys raggin' onmy Morroccan rug?!?
And I tried - it's not a magic carpet!

Vote Early and often!  new day of voting - for what reason, I dunno. Maybe a consolation patch? 

Day 2 in the bag.  I didn't really look at them all... where are you standing right now in the votes?

kann said:
Day 2 in the bag.  I didn't really look at them all... where are you standing right now in the votes?
pretty freaking low. But of the non-awesome photos, I'm pretty high? :laugh:

And just got a note from the sponsor company SIlencerCo that there may in fact be lesser prizes for us non-awesome people. So keep voting! My sister-in-law told me she can cast2 votes a day by voting once on her phone via wireless, then another vote using her cell carrier.  I bet there are people using anon proxy servers to get as high of a vote count as they have...

Voted again. The girl and palomino don't seem to need my help.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Voted again. The girl and palomino don't seem to need my help.

Doc
Thanks Doc... but she's not in the lead anymore! The family that doesn't like their baby is in the lead now. You'd think with all they have spent on their toys, they'd find an infant sized gas mask... :)

Good thing I looked again! I forgot that you can vote every day.

Havent' tried yet, but in a different contest for another site I was able to vote repetitively by using an incognito window on Chrome.

Done.

I voted because your's contained bourbon and cigars. :laugh:

That chick is killing everyone. 

Using a VPN may allow you to vote more than once if you switch servers, but I'm pretty sure you'd get disqualified fast if they found out. 

Thanks gang...  and the chick is still 2nd! The gas mask family is still in the lead, but not by much.

And yeah... I'm sure more than on vote is not allowed. But hey... if it works for the US Gov't...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: no-go on the incognito :whistling:

Today I voted for the girl with the horse. She needs me.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
Today I voted for the girl with the horse. She needs me.

Doc.

Thanks Doc.  My future mistress appreciates the support.

No I'm not talking about the horse smart asses.

You need a girl and a Jeep and a gas mask.  Then there would be absolutely no reason to ever vote for anyone else.  It's getting hard not to vote for the Jeeps, man...  :D