• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Pulled Over On The Way To Work Today

and this is why i sometimes hate people and have to restrain myself from a murderous rampage.

It never surprises me how people can be so cruel to the most trusting of all your own children. Anything they do to him would be too good. I think he needs solitary confinement for the rest of his life with a picture of that child in his cell to remind him everyday what he did.

Horrific.

He needs to make restitution to society and humanity for the rest of his days. If he fails in that penance, then he simply needs to be put to death. There's no reason to waste resources or money on housing this creature in a penitentiary.

Wilkey

It costs more to put someone to death than it does to lock them up for life. Not to mention, a lot of things happen to people in prison that would make them wish they were dead - especially to someone like this. I think solitary for life would be a hell of a lot worse than simply being put to death.

I cannot even come up with a coherent comment for this piece of shit!

This is nothing new in our society. I was abused as a child, seemed okay to my dad while he was doing it. In his death bed he told my sister to tell me he was sorry. I'd hate to have to carry that to my grave. I believe, I posted here about a potential attempted abduction.

Either way, my point would be. There are many that know or have heard of someone being abused. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!! So that another human being, should not have to suffer. So many turn their head or pretend not hear about such things. I said, when I posted about my incident that I will not sit back and watch abuse towards anyone. We as a society owe it to our brother's and sister's not to stand down. We can make the difference.

With all that said. This sorry Piece of Shit will get his just due inside. If he doesn't take PC he'll wind up at the gates of hell. Justice is best served with a blind eye. My prayers go out to the little girl and anyone else effected by this bastard.

Wade,

Hang in their my friend. This to, shall pass. You're in my thoughts brother.

Horrific.

He needs to make restitution to society and humanity for the rest of his days. If he fails in that penance, then he simply needs to be put to death. There's no reason to waste resources or money on housing this creature in a penitentiary.

Wilkey

It costs more to put someone to death than it does to lock them up for life. Not to mention, a lot of things happen to people in prison that would make them wish they were dead - especially to someone like this. I think solitary for life would be a hell of a lot worse than simply being put to death.

I take it you have never been to Prison so let me just say this. Let me tell you its no cake walk. Solitary confinement is a slow killer on the soul. As a normal prison here is what happens where I was at. You get taken in either in orange clothes or street clothes depending on the situation all the while in hand cuffs, a chain around the waist where the hand cuffs connected to and finally cuffs on the legs. They have you strip you down of all your clothes and they search you. Then you are given prison clothes to wear. You finish processing there at the facility. You then get assigned to where you will be at. Prisoners at the one I was in called them Pods and so did the CS aka guards. You are then dropped off into that section and then its a hard lesson to figure out all the rules as they do not explain it to you whatsoever. They don't care if you are allergic to food or not. In fact, they don't care if you don't eat. Ours lights out was at 11pm till around 4am during Mon to Friday morning in which the time for lights out was from Saturday morning at 2am and lights back on at 4am. This went on till Sunday night when lights was out at 11pm. I was in the Medical Pod which consisted of 4 rooms with 4 bunks in each one and a 5th room for solitary confinement. I got to talk to that guy and let me tell ya, I'd would have gone nuts in there. No tv, no bunks, and no toilets. Nodda but you and a bed roll with a half ass pillow and a wool blanket.

You are stripped of all rights and at the mercy of the guards. Nothing is wrong with this but the system is designed to make criminals repeat customers as you are treated like dog shit. You are reliable to pay for each day your are confined. I don't know how Federal ones work but the one I was at you have to repay them between $30 to $35 a day. So imagine your bill after 6 months of Prison and you are responsible in paying it back no matter what. The system is designed to make money off criminals. Doesn't matter why you are in there. Well, it reality it does if the other prisoners find out why you are there and money can buy information. This is just a little brief insight in what happens. More happens than this but its to get the general point across. :laugh:

I never got Solitary confinement as I stayed a good prisoner. and 5 to 6 days in prison seemed like a lifetime of hell for me. But I can speak with complete and utter experience prison time is no joke whatsoever. Sure he should be locked in general population in which they all know his crime. They will take care of him for the system. :whistling:

I share the sentiments of many here regarding the father. Bilder's idea sounds best to me.

As a father of a 3 month old baby this hits extremely hard. The father will get his just desserts.

Wade, you are in my thoughts as well.

Rob

karma........

We just had a girl get off after having driven her car into the lake with her three children strapped in. She and her boyfriend watched as they took their last breaths, then walked away. The guy got life+, the girl walked with two years served.

People should be more forgiving.
I totally agree, he should've forgiven his 2 year old daughter, held her, spent some time with her, tucked her in bed, read her a story and then gently caressed her hair while she fell asleep.

I hear you....I may ask for forgivness after I'm done. BUT, I doubt it!!!!!!! People should empathize, is more like it.

Sure he should be locked in general population in which they all know his crime. They will take care of him for the system. :whistling:

x2

Tattoo "Child Killer" to his forhead, put him in general population, and turn a blind eye...

I've never been to prison, but my understanding is child abusers and wife beaters often get what they deserve.

Let whoever he prays to forgive him...

Very well said. This story is devastating to the soul. Not only are the lyrics to the song incredibly powerful, but the story, especially the portion about the tiny footprints from her wandering....I can't put it to words. The pain, the fear, the panic and the desparation that must have been consuming her amidst that freezing cold environment... I simply can't imagine it and the only emotion I have for the piece of garbage that did this is utter rage. I know it's written that vengeance shall be His, but I want it as well for that poor little child.

Incidentally...brought to mind the song "This Little Girl" by John Michael Montgomery. In a similar vein, though not entirely as tragic of a song.

Wade, that is exactly why I rarely read newspapers and/or watch the news. Way too much stuff like this out there. I don't turn a blind eye to it becasue I know it happens, I just choose to see as little of it as I have to. And when I am able to do something about it, believe me, I DO!!!

I believe God has a way of "helping" these victims. Hopefully she never regained consciousness and just went on "home". Unlike him, I hope he remains conscious for the rest of his days, living in the hell he deserves.

Floyd T. :(

There are two types of people that I don't get. Wife/Child abusers. This POS should be taken care of properly. The government don't need to spend a lot of money taking care of it. Give me a few hours and don't ask questions.

When I read (censored) like this it just makes my blood boil!

Lopaka

Rage is the first reaction, and trust me, I'd have little standing in my way if I reached for my 12 gauge, but that only solves part of the problem. As sick as the father is, I'm willing to bet the mother had a small hand in this. Normal humans don't just do something like that on a whim. My bet is she's just as sick and demented as him. Of course, a somewhat overlooked question, what the heck is a 23 y.o. "kid" doing with a 2 y.o. child? Am I the only one that is irked by this? I'm going to be 30 next month and there is no way I'm prepared to have a child.

I can't help but think. You need to get a license to drive, be 21 to have a beer, jump through hoops to get a gun, but any person has the "right" to have a child. If I was in control, that would change.

Rage is the first reaction, and trust me, I'd have little standing in my way if I reached for my 12 gauge, but that only solves part of the problem. As sick as the father is, I'm willing to bet the mother had a small hand in this. Normal humans don't just do something like that on a whim. My bet is she's just as sick and demented as him. Of course, a somewhat overlooked question, what the heck is a 23 y.o. "kid" doing with a 2 y.o. child? Am I the only one that is irked by this? I'm going to be 30 next month and there is no way I'm prepared to have a child.

I can't help but think. You need to get a license to drive, be 21 to have a beer, jump through hoops to get a gun, but any person has the "right" to have a child. If I was in control, that would change.

Amen, Amen. You couldn't have said it better. I'm 28 and can barely take care of myself. I "emigrated" from Dallas to a small East Texas town. I'm contunously amazed at these kids at my school who have this overwhelming desire to marry and have kids when they're 16,17, and 18. Kids raising kids...

It's not just Rage. (But Rage is in there) I just don't get people like this and as a father myself, I would never dream of doing something even remotely close to this to my son.

Here is Base Housing we found out that a convicted child molester moved into base housing two houses down from us. My first question was, how was a convicted child molester living in family housing? We contacted base housing and legal office and they said that he could live here and he did all the proper paper work. We brought up the fact that housing is 500 yards from the nearest Elementary/High School and in most states that it's illegal for a convicted child molester to be that close to a school. We where told that it was fine and to stop asking questions.

I'm just a crusty old Sergeant that don't like no for an answer from these people about an issue like this and didn't care who I pissed off asking. I talked to our Chief and asked him if he ever lived in housing and he said yes. The Capt that was listening to our conversation also said that he lived in housing before also. I then said, do they and the Air Force really think it's wise to have a convicted child molester in housing? Families in Base Housing trust each other with our kids and if one....just one child gets hurt, we all help out. If one gets lost, most of housing is looking for them. If there was even a possibility that this molester got a hold of one child, what do they think would happen to him? You would be sending a lot of fathers to jail because of what we would do to him for harming a child. Although, you wouldn't have to call an ambulance…just a hearse to pick him up.

Chief looked at me and said that he's taking this to the top because that was a very good point. A few days later, the General of the base had a whole bunch of us that complained and questioned brought to her office. It was quick and to the point. The husband was kicked off base and the wife (who was the active duty person) was order to move off base in 30 days. The General wasn't to happy when she just found out that he moved on base. Also, the molesters lawyer wasn't aware that in housing we have day cares set up in people houses and there was one two doors down from where he lived!! :0

It's not just rage...I don’t get people who can’t care for their children and do stuff like this. I agree with the mother having a small hand in this.

Lopaka