• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I pulled the trigger!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I pulled the trigger on a Mr. Beer this past Friday, and it came in today. I've had a few home brews from one a while back and the Heffy was really tasty. The dad of a girl I work with uses it, and the beer is really good!!! The whole thing costs about $100. I had to go with the nice one with the shirt and hat. (I have a thing for t-shirts!) I'm about to start my first batch in about 30 minutes. An IPA, a good beginners brew. I'll keep you updated.

Congrats on the purchase. I thought those things were cheesy but let me know how it goes.

Nice!!

I bought one this winter and was all ready to go and then boom...the busy season. I never got around to it, but plan on it this fall.

The worst part was I bought (2) 24cases of corona to "empty" the bottles so I could recap them instead of buying the bottles. Still have the empty ones....maybe I should accidentally throw them away so I have an excuse to get more! :cool:

Hey Jake here is another forum that I've been reading for the past couple of days to try to learn what I can. Everything went well with the the first step (boiling etc) now it has to ferment in the keg for 2 weeks. I can't wait to try the Oatmeal stout!

Mr. Beer Fans Forum Page