• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I saw "Commander Cody" play this weekend

Cool CC glad you enjoyed the show :) How did you do in cards on Friday night?

coventrycat86 said:
Oh, the show in Glastonbury on January 17th was EXCELLENT!!

Sorry ya couldn't make it Alph :( They didn't allow smoking in the main hall but we coulda snuck downstairs to the bar for a ceegar during the break between sets.
The ride home from North Haven was bad enough, and I am at work keeping the banking industry backbone in place this and every Sunday. Hope the flu gets off your back. Smoke! Smoke Smoke that cigarette!

Cool CC glad you enjoyed the show How did you do in cards on Friday night?
Ah, I think I lost more games than I won. One of my partners drank 3/4 of a bottle of Captain Morgan and he was getting a little punchy :D

Honestly, we don't keep track much as far as who won what, we just have a blast drinking, smoking cigars and talking about our high school and college adventures back in the "old days" when you could ger 25 cents drafts at the local bar and if the cops thought you had a little too much to drink they either made your buddy drive or followed you home instead of throwing you in jail.

By the way, someone named "O'Malley" woulda fit right in at the "Irish American Home Society", heck they probably would have paid YOU to be there :D

Oh and Alph, I think I might have dodged the bullet with the flu deal, Saturday afternoon, I started feeling much better, probably getting my hopes up for Commander Cody overcame any physical ailments I had :D