• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I STILL got it.

Who cares about the cap... rules say the only the cigar and glass tube have to be intact. A soaked in acid cigar is still intact, right?? :laugh:

Trying to get them to melt the plastic cap on the tube eh Doc. I think that this set of noobs isn't as into it as the last set. No pics, no updates, no comments. It looks like I've broken their will to fight.

I have to admit, Ray, I think your concrete "bunker buster" did them in, you reduced them to singing obvious Pink Floyd cigar references, and posting Tinderbox links! :whistling:

Well done!

I was wondering about the Tinderbox link. Maybe they set fire to it. :laugh:

Of course, there are multiple noobs working on this because like certain countries, the leadership isn't too qualified. :sign:

Leaders lead by example. Do it.

Trying to get them to melt the plastic cap on the tube eh Doc. I think that this set of noobs isn't as into it as the last set. No pics, no updates, no comments. It looks like I've broken their will to fight.

I have to admit, Ray, I think your concrete "bunker buster" did them in, you reduced them to singing obvious Pink Floyd cigar references, and posting Tinderbox links! :whistling:

Well done!

One should not count their chickens before the hatch
The time will come I t will come VERY SOON

The time for all FOGS to surrender their arms to the NEWBS is near

Too much foreplay and not enough screwin' going on here. Either quit talkin' and open that bastid up or admit you can't do it and be done with it. :laugh: :sign:

One of the requirements was pictures and so far you have failed in that regard.

Stay in your bunker and be patient. The time is coming.

Start gathering your weapons for surrender

All I can say is this.....

SOON SOON SOON

Stay in your bunker and be patient. The time is coming.

Start gathering your weapons for surrender

All I can say is this.....

SOON SOON SOON

That's what she said!
800px-dwights_bra.jpg

Now I dont care who ya are, that's funny right there! That's funny right there!

Lord, that ain't right. I apologise. And bless all the pigmeys down in neuguinea. Amen.

Well done!

"Talk about your all time backfires!"

Name that movie, anyone?

Too much foreplay and not enough screwin' going on here. Either quit talkin' and open that bastid up or admit you can't do it and be done with it. :laugh: :sign:
I'm with you. Post a picture or admit defeat, but this is circle talk.

I'm trying, bear with me. BTW, sometimes the pictures do not show up, but the thread you linked me too has the pictures, awesome!

That was great! Flat rate box....perfect lol.