• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I might have...

Well, I guess your boys got all Olympic on ya' watching Phelps swimming for Gold! Looks like they matched him stroke for stroke :laugh:

Congratulations on phase one and the best of health to your wife in these next 3 crucial months.

Now that you started us off at the very beginning (we missed insemination :laugh: ) to hell with cigar photos about burning down to the nub...How about profile belly pics for the next 9 months!

I would imagine you guys would aquire a ton of Godfathers & Godmothers here at CP after that journey! ;)

Best of Luck and God Bless the both of you :thumbs:

Congrats Mac. I'm sending my 3 year old boy down to help you prepare :whistling:

Congrats! Make sure to stock up on shorter cigars now, b/c you won't have time for anything bigger then a corona :D

Congrats Mac! .............Don't worry, it won't hurt the baby. ;)

Congratulations! Might as well start memorizing the songs for all those fuggin shows on the Disney Channel now

He Shoots, He Scores!

Biscuit in the Basket!

A shot and a Goal!

Exact quotes from me after my wife had snuggled up to me at 3:30am that September morning almost seven years ago. Life as you know it will change, and all for the better. Congratulations!

Congratulations! But don't get too excited, eventually they turn into Teenagers.

Doc.

Very awesome! Congrats on the great news!!! :D