• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I want to play too

No problem guys, enjoy the sticks. Still a few more to go for this round

After a long work week I finally got home today and half asleep I go to the mailbox. Big mistake, but luckily there was a fresh snow drift nearby and the burn was soothed quickly. Phil, you blew me away with the selection, a couple of those sticks have been at the top of my must try list for a while. I know this is taboo, but the fine BOTLs here must know that you arm yourself with a fine selection that apparently includes white owls. Don't think for a second that I will look past that fine machine made POS. Pictures of the misery will surely follow... Thanks again! :thumbs:

LOL Glad you like the smokes Jonas! The White Owl is pretty young, may want to let it rest a bit

Phil is the man! I thanked him on another thread....but Brother...you are an outstanding individual...words can't say enough...may you and yours be ever happy and content...and like i said earlier..YOU are on my list...

Melly