• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Think Melly is avoiding me...

Puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wench ;-) Bring it on

*laughs*

melly :sign: :love:

*swings a right fist toward her head...*
:sign: :sign:

Careful ladies. You might take out an innocent bystander. All those who are innocent raise their hands!

I'll avoid hitting you boys.. for now.....

once i finish off the little bitch..then we shall see what happens! :sign:

Pepe said:
Careful ladies. You might take out an innocent bystander. All those who are innocent raise their hands!
Right hand firmly raised...I am certainly innocent!!! :D

Why is it that there is this great group of guys here that all get along and cooperate just fine and then you throw two women into the mix and they are instantly at each other's throats?

she's not avoiding you dawn.
she's been busy spanking monkeys! :D

Dawn just starts taking boxing lessons and already she's trying to be a bully! ;) :D

FatherTiresius said:
Why is it that there is this great group of guys here that all get along and cooperate just fine and then you throw two women into the mix and they are instantly at each other's throats?
Because women don't belong here. ;)

I still want to see you girls mud wrestle. Hopefully, one of you two PUKE.... LOL :D

stogieman said:
I still want to see you girls mud wrestle. Hopefully, one of you two PUKE.... LOL :D
My money is on Dawn...........................................

to PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

I think the girls have, as Freud would put it. "Cigar-Envy"
They grew up seeing men with cigars and have become jealous, they want their own "cigars". :D

That or it is an Alpha-female thing. ???

010920thu2000020Rocky2038611-vi.jpg

LMAO!!! :sign:

Lee never throws anything away. You ought to see his collection of cigar butts! :sign: