• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Think Melly is avoiding me...

Shadow said:
Lee never throws anything away. You ought to see his collection of cigar butts! :sign:
And whats wrong with saving your butts? Cut them suckers open and reroll them. Something you should consider with retirement looming Shadow. You know, fixed income and so forth. :sign: :p

(no, I'm not commenting on the wrestling)

Too busy enjoying my mind picture :0

How do you know what I see in my mind? Might be your "Butt", could be your arse, I'm not tellin. :sneaky:

IN YOUR MIND..MAYBE..NOT in the pictURE LEE POSTED! lol!

I'm just glad it was a good picture or he'd be dead! LOL!

WOW - Check out those...... costumes! :p

As exciting as that picture may be, my zoom button seems to be broken. Hey Dawn... Honey.... Sweetie.... Shnookems? How 'bout some more wonderful pics like that one? You know what I mean!

If you have trouble finding webspace, send 'em to me - I'll host them on DWFComputers for linking.

Dave ;)

I am not avoiding anyone dearies ;) I have no puter at home to keep up right now LOL so :p

*drags Dawn down by her hair, gives it a big ole yank and sits on top of her and tickles her until she pees*

*gets up and goes to the humidor and grabs a Short Story*

melly :sign:

ooohhh...you'll need to do better than that sweetie! I'm not very ticklish! :p :p ;)

Hey Melly, got your MO Thursday - 'puter goes out on monday!

*Expect to see Sam & Melly online MUCH more often soon* :D

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bruddah Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to being online more instead of borrowing work's computer after hours or sneaking online during regular bus. hours :p

Sam

Then I'm in trouble if you and Melly are on at all hours! LOL! :sign:

Yeah I can see a lot more "what's up" PM's in my future :p ??? :D :thumbs:

Sam

Thats right Melly......you heard what I said about Sam! :sign:

When am I going to learn not to open this thread at work! ;) :D

Hey Dawn - do you think that would suprise her? :sign:

Heck she'd agree with ya :p

Sam