• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought CBid is bad..

Devil Doc said:
I only dabble in boobs.

I don't I've ever "dabble in boobs", God knows I've done other stuff though! :D

I have seen these cigars from this set sold separately in stores and on Yahoo for even higher prices than that. Like the "Shark", it was going for $150 by itself! :0 Crazy!

I was lucky enough to find the whole set for only $600. I also found several of the BBMF Journey to Chateau sets for only $60 each. I took all the cigars out of thier little coffins and tubes and put them in another Opus box and sealed it up. I wont open it until 2010. And then I will SMOKE them as they were made for! F that collectible shit! :laugh:

His user name on CF is Juan Oso and went to CF looking for more HTF's. This was taken fron the thread on CF "Moki is that you picture. (the one on Ebay)

This guy is too funny. He says,

Well does anyone have some forbidden x they're willing to part from? Yeah, ones he can sell on Ebay.

By the way my name is really jonathan. I am from Miami and none of the local shops have them. He said the normally sell them when they get a box for $225. Yeah and his ID is Juan Oso. Gee... Juan , Jonathan, yeah I can see the similarity. (You can't make this kind of sh*t up - this too funny) None of the local shops have them but maybe he can buy them from the CF Family and double or triple his money (LOL).

I want to know if anyone has a website where I can find a box of Anejo 77's and won't get ripped off buying them. I don't know what the MSRP is. No he wants to rip off everybody else (LOL)

Not only is not very creative in his auctions he's also not very bright. His CF ID is Juan Oso and his Ebay ID is osocigar and lives in Homestead (Miami)... oh I don't know. Maybe the same person??

Sounds like someone to be put on The Master's list.

Yeah this guy sounds like the pile my dog just left in the back yard. :angry:

An for the record for a million bux the bra better come with boobs... really really nice ones! :cool:

The Master said:
Thanks for the info.
[snapback]278976[/snapback]​

No, THANK YOU, Harris... No doubt he'll be under a microscope now... :laugh:

I sincerely hope this POS has not been benefiting from his time on CF... :angry2:

BTW - $66 for an Opus 'A'??? WTF :0

But with the A's he states that every box has 1 Maduro and the one you buy could be the rare Maduro. BS from a BSer, but people fall for it. He's laughing all the way to the bank, just not with my money.