• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Took the plunge

fenian'98

The taxman was good to me this year, either that or I have a really good accountant, so I went ahead and got engaged to my girlfriend of four years last Friday. I celebrated with friends by drinking way too much and smoking an Esplendido I've had sitting for a little while.

I would have justt enjoyed the Esplendido!

Only kidding, congrats. Now your cigar budget wil be greatly dimished.

Good for you bro, and remember, unless you've already knocked her up, you can always run.

Start hiding money immediately,

Mick

Congrats on the engagement! Next time though the object is not to give Uncle Sam any more then you have to. A big refund is just a free loan to the government.

Congrats!
Have fun picking napkins, invitations, reception locations, tux's, reception meal and most of all, brush up on writing checks!

all kidding aside, congratulations, and best of luck.
Rob

Speaking on behalf of many of the other married brothers here:

Elope.

Trust me.

Marraige is great. Getting married is a chore. You will seriously re-evaluate your life up to this point when you find yourself sitting in a florist shop for TWO freaking HOURS trying to decide which "shade of pink" you want the @!%&-ing carnations to be...THEY'RE ALL FINE! JUST PICK ONE!...ahem...sorry 'bout that. Good luck bro!

Congratulations!! May you two only know happines and joy, along with some good cigars and bourbon!! :laugh:

Elope.

Trust me.

Marraige is great. Getting married is a chore. You will seriously re-evaluate your life up to this point when you find yourself sitting in a florist shop for TWO freaking HOURS trying to decide which "shade of pink" you want the @!%&-ing carnations to be...THEY'RE ALL FINE! JUST PICK ONE!...ahem...sorry 'bout that. Good luck bro!

I am with E on this one, ELOPE to an island that has a resort that you can set up a VERY SMALL ceremony at for you and the future Mrs. then have a reception upon return. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier!

Huge congratulations! Has she had you fitted for the new collar yet? Just go with it, they fall asleep early once they are married.

Elope.

Trust me.

Congratulations!

edited to add...I agree. Be selfish and spend the money on the honeymoon instead.

Congratulations! I wish you and the mrs to be many happy years. But as some of the guys have said, save the pain and money on the big wedding and have a honeymoon to remember. That said, if she wants it, she gets it. and you get to accept it.

Ken

Congrats.

Get married in vegas and save your money.

Throw a party when you get back.