• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to introduce myself

crob

Its great to be a member everyone, this is Cigar Robles, better known as "crob". I was referred to this club by ricmac25, gator, and cigahsmoka. They say this is the place to be!!!! I am from Miami, FL, 26 yrs. old and sell medical supplies to support my cigar addiction. I have been smoking since I was 18 yrs. old. First cigar was a Domincan Montecristo #2. My most favorite smokes are the following: Hemingway Short Story for breakfast or when I am pressed for time. Fuente Opus XXX (some call it the POWER RANGER), Padron Anniversary Exclusivo or Cohiba Robusto (Cuban) after a nice lunch. Trinidad Fundadores (Cuban) at Happy Hour and a Flor Dominicana Chisel, La Gloria Serie 7 Maduro, Partagas Lusitania (Cuban), Padron Magnum A, Romeo & Julieta Churchill (Cuban), Hemingway Untold Story and Masterpiece. WHAT A DAY!!!! Only in my wildest dreams. Those are though, truly, some of my most favorites that I have smoked often.

Top three from that group though are definitely the Opus XXX, Trinidand Fundadores, and Cohiba Robusto. The latter two only when I smoke a good one or I get pick of the litter from a box.

On an everyday basis I smoke the Miami specials Sabor Havana, long filler, Ecuadorean wrapper Robustos, Royal Flush, Torpedos, and Churchills. Truly a great smoke for the price.

Rarest cigar that I own is Ashton Cabinet Sun Grown Estate Reserve Chateau de la Fuente Double Corona. Wow that was long! Also have two Fuente Opus Forbidden X's, and a couple of Hemingway Between the Lines.

Cigar that I most want to smoke which I have not had the opportunity is a Partagas 150, Padron Millenium and Cohiba Siglo VI.

Bottom line is that I like robust cigars.

I hope this was not too long of an intro, if it was I am sorry. Everyone it is a pleasure to be a member of your club, heard alot of great things and I look forward to being a part of it all. Thank you.

We're on our way to starting our Miami chapter of Cigar Pass. This brings us up to our 4th guy out of that one shop. Wait till you see the next guy we bring in. So is there some sort of pyramid scheme where I get a cut of the cigars of all the people I recommend to the site? Just checking.

Welcome aboard Crob!

That's it, say goodbye to the family and friends. You belong to CP now!

Welcome aboard!! Even if you are friends with those Knuckleheads! :lookup: :lookup: :p

Welcome to CP! Your new home away from home. We share a few favorites and I look forward to chatting with you in the forums!

Phil

another one, eh?

good work.

heeeeeere's your adage!:
never stab a person in the neck.

that's my advice to you, new comer.
listen to me, and well, you'll prolly go crazy.

Welcome crob,

You are definately in good company with Ric, Scott and Jorge.

Stay warm down there in Florida, I hear winter's coming :D

Welcome crob!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You have some great taste in cigars there Bro.

I will have to hook up with you so called KNUCKLEHEADS the next time I'm back home. I am origanlly from Hollywod and grew up in South Beach. Moved to Ohio when I was 15 and have only been back home twice in the last 23 years. The family and I make it down to Siesta Key (Sarasota) twice a year but I have been promising them a trip to Miami for some time now.

WELCOME ABOARD BRO!!!

PEACE,
STYX&STONED

Welcome!

I enjoyed your short story! lmao :D

Welcome, Rob!! Given your list of favorites I definitely won't call you a newbie! Looks like you paid your dues and found the quality smokes you like. :D

Senor Sergio or "crob", welcome to our world....you'll soon learn the benefits of this place....you already know the benefits of the store..Enjoy, see you at the shop!

Another one to make us 4 strong! :sign:

crob said:
Its great to be a member everyone, this is Cigar Robles, better known as "crob". I was referred to this club by ricmac25, gator, and cigahsmoka. They say this is the place to be!!!! I am from Miami, FL, 26 yrs. old and sell medical supplies to support my cigar addiction. I have been smoking since I was 18 yrs. old. First cigar was a Domincan Montecristo #2. My most favorite smokes are the following: Hemingway Short Story for breakfast or when I am pressed for time. Fuente Opus XXX (some call it the POWER RANGER), Padron Anniversary Exclusivo or Cohiba Robusto (Cuban) after a nice lunch. Trinidad Fundadores (Cuban) at Happy Hour and a Flor Dominicana Chisel, La Gloria Serie 7 Maduro, Partagas Lusitania (Cuban), Padron Magnum A, Romeo & Julieta Churchill (Cuban), Hemingway Untold Story and Masterpiece. WHAT A DAY!!!! Only in my wildest dreams. Those are though, truly, some of my most favorites that I have smoked often.

Top three from that group though are definitely the Opus XXX, Trinidand Fundadores, and Cohiba Robusto. The latter two only when I smoke a good one or I get pick of the litter from a box.

On an everyday basis I smoke the Miami specials Sabor Havana, long filler, Ecuadorean wrapper Robustos, Royal Flush, Torpedos, and Churchills. Truly a great smoke for the price.

Rarest cigar that I own is Ashton Cabinet Sun Grown Estate Reserve Chateau de la Fuente Double Corona. Wow that was long! Also have two Fuente Opus Forbidden X's, and a couple of Hemingway Between the Lines.

Cigar that I most want to smoke which I have not had the opportunity is a Partagas 150, Padron Millenium and Cohiba Siglo VI.

Bottom line is that I like robust cigars.

I hope this was not too long of an intro, if it was I am sorry. Everyone it is a pleasure to be a member of your club, heard alot of great things and I look forward to being a part of it all. Thank you.
ahhh a man after my own taste *grins* I love many of those same cigars...good to have you here. I am Melly, the sweetest angel on this board no matter WHAT they will tell you...

HUGS

melly :sign: :love: