• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to smoke a cigar

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Freaking 22 degrees man! I could really use a stick but I have to draw the line somewhere!

There's a CAO Gold with my name on it sitting in my jacket pocket too.

I hear ya.... 28 out right now and dropping. And, it's been raining on top of the snow and ice thats already out there. Makes for great driving conditions. :(

He-He!!!
My wife just headed out to party with girlfriends and I will be smokin inside tonight :sign:
BUD

I totally sympathize. I haven't had a cigar in a while. It was -5 dF here yesterday when I woke up. I'm not even sure my lighter will light at that temperature! :D

I am right there with ya'll. It is around 20 degrees here in Ohio, and just too damn cold to smoke outside.

I'll make it today, but tomorrow is another day. I have found a few good shops to hang out in, but at 9:22 p.m., those are not an option...

ALostTexan

12 here. I'm gonna pop outside just long enough to down a Cohiba Club. Hopefully I won't lose any digits in the process :p

I can't wait for Spring! Enough if enough. Generally, I enjoy the snow. But cold weather without snow...it....well...it just sucks! :angry:

Its been cold here in Texas too... 20's and 30's.. Enough to drive us Texans inside :p

Went to a herf last night, at a decent pool hall/sports bar place- I ENJOYED IT. then there's always the local cigar shops (which are 30 miles from my house- the ones I go to anyways). And when all else fails, go upstairs, plug in the portable heater and crack a window and turn the ionizer air purifiers in HIGH :D

:thumbs: Toaster

I feel for your Bruddahs! It's getting cold here too... last night I had to smoke in the garage with the door almost all the way down. I put up with the cold and enjoyed a Por Larranaga Petit Corona Cab '01... 30 minutes of pure pleasure! It would definitely have been better if it was warmer.... but I toughed it out and although I had to put on a sweatshirt I finished that cigar!

Oh... BTW... it was 64 at my house... Brrrrrrrrrr!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:

Aloha,

Wade
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

We'll get you when it's....

Actually Connecticut has nothing on Hawaii. How humbling.

Too damp, cold, dry skin in winter, too hot in summer.

Guess we have the leaves in fall.

And the skiing probably sucks away from the big island

How's life with baby?

Lumby,
Just open the window and blow the smoke ouside, while sitting inside! ;) :D I'm with Wade on that one, it's a bone chilling 65 here in Miami! :sign: :p

Life with the newborn is great.... Kaylee is a great baby! She doesn't cry much, sleeps most of the day (she was born 3 1/2 weeks early) and eats a pretty good amount. She does get a little active around 10:00pm and it's fun to talk to her and make her smile!

Now as for it being cold here.... I'm not kidding when I say that 64 degrees here in Hawaii is freezing! I live in the central part of Oahu... it's up on a plateau at 800 ft elevation... basically in the mountain area of the island. My area of the island is the coldest and during the winter it'll get down to the upper 40's at it's coldest. For many of you I know that you'd consider this t-shirt and shorts weather but for us it's very very cold! Heck... when it gets that cold we actually use a heater in the bathroom while we're getting ready in the morning... LOL!

I'm debating whether I should go out and fire a stick in the garage again as it's again in the mid 60's. I guess I should just tough it out and light up... now the tough decision... what to smoke? LOL!

I hope all you Bruddahs can find the time to enjoy a cigar during these cold winter nights!

Aloha,

Wade

Our Hawaiian Bruddah speaks the truth. I lived in paradise for a couple of years and I was amazed how cold 60 was. It's all about acclimation, your blood thinning or something like that :D I wear shorts and sandals year round and people think I'm crazy but the cold doesn't really bother me until it dips into the low 20's. It's all a state of mind :)

Wade, can I come visit? I'll bring you a nice sweater and teach you how to handle cold temperatures and bring a few choice sticks as well!

I ended up going to visit my mom and even though I don't smoke in the car I made an exception! Half on the way there and half on the way back.

It was good! Tasted like hickory or some kind of smoked meat in the second half!

wk-mang said:
I feel for your Bruddahs! It's getting cold here too... last night I had to smoke in the garage with the door almost all the way down. I put up with the cold and enjoyed a Por Larranaga Petit Corona Cab '01... 30 minutes of pure pleasure! It would definitely have been better if it was warmer.... but I toughed it out and although I had to put on a sweatshirt I finished that cigar!

Aloha,

Wade
subtract 50 deg. and you have where I'm at.

well, that is why I :love: PCs.
can smoke one and still have all my fingers left.

:thumbs:

It's been seasonal here also in Sunny Orlando. Today, the weather folks say it's gonna be in the low 70s and I'm sure I'll be outside smokin' sumtin' after work enjoyin' this fine January day....... :D :thumbs: :p

Getting a little dusting of snow right now, around 14 degrees. Dreaming of deck smoking weather!

Man oh man.....this cold spell has lasted long enough! What about Sunday when it was 72?

:we need a crying smiley: