• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Won

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
I cannot believe this one. One of the things that Sandy cant pass up is a contest. That woman HAS to enter any and every contest she sees. She always puts in my name and her sons, along with her own. Well in the past the only ones that ever win are myself and her son..heheheheh. We have won some decent stuff in the past including new PS3's, DVD players, and assorted electronics.
Well today I get a call on the cell from another one I dont know so right away I put it to VM. I check the voice mail and its the promotions director from a local TV station here in CT. It seems I have won the Grand Prize in one of their contests. I call him back to find out they loved 'my essay' (AHAHAHAHAHA) and selected me as the winner.

This one is a 40" Sony HD LCD TV,
Home Theater system,
a whole bunch of DVD's complete series, (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Bones, Til death)
Gordon Ramsay Cookbook
and a ton of assorted other stuff.

I swear I just love that girl..
WOOHOOOOO.
I am going to pick it up on Friday
:):):)

Art

Hot damn!!! Sounds like some good luck brother!

That TV will look nice hanging on the wall in your smoking room huh? ;)

WooHoo indeed! Congrats and enjoy the AV equipment :thumbs:

Congrats on the win, the prizes sound great.

I never win contests and I'm half convinced that no one really wins those types of promotional contests.
I'm glad to someone that I know has won one.

Are you sure you don't have any outstanding warrants or anything? :sign:

Are you sure you don't have any outstanding warrants or anything? :sign:

Andy that was the first thing I thought of. I thought, hmm, did I do anything wrong? Is this some type of sting or maybe a scam? Do I owe anybody anything?

:laugh: :laugh:

Art

Very nice I am always entering things like that ( Cigar ones more) it is a chance but hell the most I ever one was some tickets to Disney on Ice my son had fun rp

That's fantastic news, good for you, keep that woman. :thumbs:

Can you ask your wife to think of six numbers between 1 and 54 for me?