• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If in Salt Lake City...

Matty_Vegas said:
ggiese said:
Matty_Vegas said:
Utah is beautiful....would be nicer if everyone in the church did not treat non-members of the church like pond scum.  There is a great microbrewery in Salt Lake called Squatters, also has a fabulous resturant.  My mother has a cabin in southernish (sp) Utah and I go up there all the time, and ever time I come back with a horror story about "how we screwed the heathens from vegas"

try to get a decent drink anywhere in Utah...aint gonna happen...
[snapback]229882[/snapback]​

Uhhh - nah... Wasatch Brewery - Polygamy Porter... One of the BEST Porter's I've ever had... ;)
[snapback]230629[/snapback]​

they serve Wasatch brews at Squatters...my favourite is St Provo Girl
[snapback]230704[/snapback]​

I've been looking around Elko, Nevada for Wasatch stuff - no luck yet.... But I did find Fat Tire!!!! :D (and the Ruby Mountain Amber Ale is very nice!!)

:laugh:
Matty_Vegas said:
elko???

lol!!!

what the hell are doing in elko!!!
[snapback]231061[/snapback]​

Hey, take it easy on the guy! He could be in Winnemucca!! :laugh:

(Actually, I kinda like Winnamucca.)

Matty_Vegas said:
elko???

lol!!!

what the hell are doing in elko!!!
[snapback]231061[/snapback]​

Hey - you behave yourself Matt - I'm trainin' a bunch of the Vegas State Troopers here (actually in Carlin, NV) - I'll be sure to drop your name... :whistling: :laugh:

I wanted to report back on this thread, as I have talked with a rep from Fuente about this store...

Upon further review, apparently the store purchased the cigars from some source other than their Fuente distributor (they're thinking the store must have bought them from some other retail source). Fuente does not allow their authorized retailers to gouge customers on cigars they purchase directly through Fuente, but have no control over retailers who purchase their premium Fuente cigars from other retailers. In other words - they can charge whatever they want for the Anejo's if they didn't get them from their Fuente distributor...

I'm told, though, that Fuente does "discourage" retailers from buying the premiums from other retailers, and charging a huge price for them. But - it is a voluntary thing. No doubt, the store will be made aware of the complaint, and asked to think about what they are doing...

I have not heard back from the store. I did e-mail them after I was in there. I did immediately hear back from Fuente, and they were VERY concerned about what happened. I am VERY happy with the way Fuente handled it, and their concern about making sure the customer gets their cigars at a "reasonable" price. After I spoke with their rep I'm confident they are doing all they can to keep their prices down, make a profit to keep the company going, and at least in some small measure keep their customers happy. :thumbs:

Back