• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If there is 1 cigar I should smoke...and one drink I should drink!

If you're going to drink too much, I'd suggest not smoking a cigar. Drinking and smoking a cigar (at 21st bday levels) can cause quite the hangover. If I were you, I'd save the cigar to celebrate surviving your 21st. However, if you're going to drink in moderation, do it up right.

Mabye you should pick up some MadDog 20/20 and some Peach White Owls. Make it a birthday you will never forget, no matter how hard you try. :laugh:

LOL, now that sounds like a party right there :)

Happy early birthday Dr Marneaus!

My opinion would be the same as many on here have said, hit up Casa Fuente. Hard to go wrong there. :) As for the drink to have with it, that depends on what you like to drink, in theory of course since we know you wouldn't drink before 21. ;) Would you be a whisk(e)y drinker? Rum? Vodka? Straight up or mixed?

I read somewhere that one of the recommended ways to enjoy a cigar when drinking is to find a drink that does not compete with the taste of the cigar. In particular it was suggested that Coca Cola was the best choice in that it cleansed the palette. I believe the recommendation came from a very well to do Asian businessman who owns an extensive collection of urber fine cigars so to speak.

Now, given that you are turning 21, (man, wish I was there again...) finding a stick that is within your price range and finding a complimentary wine or even a scotch might be a start.

Perhaps a creamy tasting cigar with a California red?

I would got to Casa Fuente and buy a Casa Fuente cigar. They are an Opus X with a Cameroon wrapper and can be had for about 18 bucks. They are a wonderful cigar with great flavors.

I would take the cigar to a bar that is not expensive and have Grand Marnier with it. The sweetness of the drink along with the sweetness of the wrapper is a nice pairing.

I have never had one, but if it were my 21st again (and I recently tried for my 50th) I would go with the Opus X. For the drink, if you like sweet I would recommend two liqueurs. The first is Tuacca, an Italian citrus liqueur. It has a very good flavor with creamy hints. The second would be Wild Turkey American Honey, a bourbon liqueur. Very smooth and no burn.

Have a happy and safe 21st birthday,

Johnny

Hmm, i read "wild turkey" and my stomach did a flip, been there too many times, I mean...I've heard too many stories. But the american honey sounds good.

I wont be drinking a lot. I have an exam the following day, and I start training at my new Valet job that Saturday.

Good suggestions so far, and thanks for the advice.

Hmm, i read "wild turkey" and my stomach did a flip, been there too many times, I mean...I've heard too many stories. But the american honey sounds good.

I wont be drinking a lot. I have an exam the following day, and I start training at my new Valet job that Saturday.

Good suggestions so far, and thanks for the advice.

I don't care if I have give a state of the union address the day after my 21st, I'm gettin' shitty! :laugh:

Well, a lot of good smoke suggestions in here, but what should I order if I happen to take my celebratory smoke to a lounge, or to a back porch at a friends house?

We all know I've never drank before :whistling: so I wonder what my first (cough cough) drink should be?
Your drink shout be a shot, how about a Prairie Fire? for a smoke, I'd say a rare opus from Casa Fuente. enjoy!

So tomorrow is the big day......Did one of the missiles fired hit their target yet? I spent my 21st birthday at Cigar Masters in Boston smoking a DPG Centurian and drinking Chimay Blue. Went with 5 of my buddies who bought me a Porsche designs lighter. It was beautiful and works incredibly now that i have its quarks figured out.

I hope your bday is as memorable as mine was :-D

Let us know how it goes and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I did indeed recieve a nice birthday present or 2. So for smokes I'm covered.

Dunno What I'm going to do yet. I hav an exam tomorrow, so I cannot stay up till 12 just to go to a bar or store and buy something. I have an exam thursday so I cannot do anything much on wednesday, Thursday night I'm on duty, friday night I work 6pm-2am, Sat I work 6pm-2am sunday I work 4pm-12am.

So I'm thinking I'll just cruise my butt over to Casa Fuente, sit down alone (or with a buddy maybe) and some one of the gifted sticks. I just want to relax, in good company.