• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If this goes through... I am going to get a new job!

OMG Peta is so full of themself I think I am going to go out and shoot a small woodland animal this weekend. rp

Reading that makes me want veal scaloppini . Or a nice juicy hamburger . Followed by some chunky monkey. At a titty bar.

I don't really care that much for human milk, although i like to play with the containers! :)

If they keep naked women in a big barn and hook them up to suction machines, NOW is going to throw a hissy fit. Looks like Ben and Jerry are between a NOW and a PETA. Good luck boys.

OMG Peta is so full of themselves

BATSHIT INSANE is the term that comes to mind...

My sentiments exactly

peta.jpg

If they keep naked women in a big barn and hook them up to suction machines, NOW is going to throw a hissy fit. Looks like Ben and Jerry are between a NOW and a PETA. Good luck boys.
I thought the same thing. PETA seems to be coming to the end of their ideas to save the world. There is a place for all animals in this world, next to the mash potatos.

PETA and GREENPEACE are America's largest and most profitable terrorist organizations, forget Al-Quaida, they aren't really trying to change the way we live, etc. but those 2, man they want to control everything, in the name of anti-corporate, anti big business crap. Look at what they really stand for . . . PETA and GREENPEACE, no longer stand for Ethical treatment of animals and the environment, as they supposed used to, now they just stand for anti-corporate big business consumerism. But that's just my opinion, and of course the opinion of many others who have a brain and common sense, but then, I guess there really aren't that many of us out there.

For each day that PETA remains as an organization, I promise to eat meat. LOTS of meat!

After they cease to exist, I will continue eating meat.

I'm sorry... what happened? I was busy enjoying my juicy cheeseburger for lunch.

"One can cook really delicious things with it. However, it always needs to be mixed with a bit of whipped cream, in order to keep the consistency."

Doesn't that defeat the purposes? PETA didn't even research the concept.
"The biggest problem is it takes a lot of milk to make cheese, and breast milk is pretty precious."
Insert cheese for ice cream.
I hate PETA how do they even have a voice Ben and Jerry should tell them to go screw.