• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If You Had A Boat, What Would It's Name Be?

"Swissy Baroo" is my boat, and no one knows what the f%$k it means - which is just the way I like it. (Loosely translated, it means ... ) nice try nooblers!! haha

gallery_1715_5_53978.jpg

I don't have a name on my boat, but if I did, it would be "Estrogen Ocean" (i have 3 daughters)

What about the Stugots? No sopranos fans? :laugh:

What about "If Can Read This, Flip Me Over..." only printed upside down. :sign:

Most likely "Se7en". No not after the movie but yeah, spelled like the movie :D

If not that then I'd probably go with the less obvious "The Bigger Boat" and I'd use it for deep sea fishing :)

I'd name it:

"PeeWee's Greatest Adventure," or "HappyPants Unltd!"

::you know what I mean....WINK!:: :whistling:

Current (and first boat) boat name: "Chumbelina"

We bought it when my daughter was about 9 or 10 and she was very concerned that she would get motion sick when we were out in the boat. I kept teasing her about "chumming" (feeding the fish)...One day in the car, she got the giggles so much that she threw up a little bit in her hands...she said, "Look, I just chumbelina'd"...she explained that it was her new word for "a little throwup"....later that week when we picked up the boat, we all decided it had to be called "Chumbelina".

Current (and first boat) boat name: "Chumbelina"

We bought it when my daughter was about 9 or 10 and she was very concerned that she would get motion sick when we were out in the boat. I kept teasing her about "chumming" (feeding the fish)...One day in the car, she got the giggles so much that she threw up a little bit in her hands...she said, "Look, I just chumbelina'd"...she explained that it was her new word for "a little throwup"....later that week when we picked up the boat, we all decided it had to be called "Chumbelina".

CUTE story! And Infinity, I know you're reading, so NO I'm not asleep yet boss!! :D I'm gettin' there though....

Assuming Mike and I would each have a boat, then mine would have to be "Barsoom". The ficticious name for "Mars" from one of my fathers favorite Edgar Rice Burroughs series. Some summer nights you can still hear the quiet cry from the pool as we gaze fondly at the red planet with outstrected arms "Barsoom!!"