• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If your not watching...

First off, the lighting sucks. What are they doing dancing in the dark anyways? ??? Second off, what's up with all the sliding around?

Paul I just can't force myself to watch a show named "Glee."

Ok, I will admit the video did not suck. But I just cannot watch the show...

I wonder who provided all of the cigar smoke in the video? :)

From just that still shot on the embedded video, it reminds me of that Paula Abdul video from the late 80's... which I very much liked as a kid.

I don't think I can bring myself to watch Glee, though, in any case.

I don't think Paul is gay, maybe he's just a crossdresser :laugh: .

Well, on one hand, I was collateral damage to the wife watching Glee for a season or so. I do have to say it want all bad-very attractive women and the show was actually pretty damn un-PC and pretty funny.

On the other hand, Paul may just be rather metro-....Glee, bubble baths with face masks....

Gay or Metro...LOL If we ever were to meet in person you would soon realize I am far from both! Key thing is like Slick said I got pulled in by the wife and I am now stuck! The show is very funny and un-PC all the way!

Trust me there are other guys out there that watch this show with there wife's or daughters and they don't have the balls to admit it...LOL

O and if your interested or like blondes better take a look here!

http://youtu.be/vvzMb8M23P0

Luckily my wife has not found this show yet!! And hopefully she won't!!

I will admit that I have been drug into the Glee thing also. Not the best show on T.V. but it does pass the time.

"and they don't have the balls to admit it..." Carefull TP. the last time a CP dude got accused of not being a man, he made an 18 year old boy cry. ;)