• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you're upgrading to a bigger humidor...

Well, the cigars were not enough to entice me, but seeing all those bottles of scotch on the shelf just might convince me that a roadtrip to Springfield is in order. :laugh:

Any time brother, door is always open!

wow, I am totally coveting. What do you do for a living to afford that? I need to switch professions!

Congrats that is an awesome collection!

I just called my wife over, showed her the pics, and told her THAT'S what I want for our 20th anniversary. If you think about it, I am giving her 17 years to plan it.

Holy smokes...I don't know how long I was entranced by those pictures Mike, but my wife had to come by and smack me to snap me out of it. I had drool running down my chin! :0 Freakin' amazing man!

Dang, are you a collector or a retailer? :0 I might just be a tad jealous. Sweet collection.

Mu! That is amazing...With the majority of all those boxes sealed (at least they look like it), which humidor do you smoke from?

Ill take the whole room please. Man thats a great collection you got going there and one hell of a room to have them in too. Very nice.

Man that is too much to handle.
I think its more cigars than my local B&M has.

Lucky man:thumbs:

I think next to AVB's collection of fine spirits, this leaves me one word short of speechless.

Wowzer :0 :rolleyes: :0

Jeebus!! Missouri is only one state over!! Where's little JoeJoe, we need to schedule a roadie.

Super nice area Mike!

Very, very impressive. My jaw is still on the floor and I can't stop drooling. You've done some really great work on the man cave and wet bar. Did you do all the work yourself?

Mu! That is amazing...With the majority of all those boxes sealed (at least they look like it), which humidor do you smoke from?

Anything is fair game. Except for the white owls.

Very, very impressive. My jaw is still on the floor and I can't stop drooling. You've done some really great work on the man cave and wet bar. Did you do all the work yourself?

Nah, had a lot of help from some friends who knew what the hell they were doing. The only work subbed out was the electrical, the plumbing for the shitter (had to cut through slab), and the finishing mudding/texture.

We must have done something right because even the wife loves it.

Now to decide do I start my burglary career in WV or MO. :laugh:

Just to warn you, Souldoggy is my night watchman!

8x10BewareDog.JPG

Damn right Mike! No box of pink donuts or any other form of bribery could take me away from that task! Those Opus are meant to be protected!

Oh, and can I come live with you? :p Seriously Mike, I'm just, WOW. Amazing. You make Loren's stock look like mine. :0

LOL!!

I wish I had photoshop skills. I would put Jon and his magical mustache pic where the dog is on that poster.

To quote Bill Engvall, "Here's your sign!" :laugh:

Soulddogsign.jpg

Jon, if you send me a higher res pic, I can really make your avatar pop. :)

Damn it!! I had just bought new underwear this weekend. Then I read this thread.

You owe some new Jockey's, Mike.

Nice setup!!!! Extremely jealous. :thumbs:

Good god, Mike.....I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. That is the most beautiful setup I have ever seen. I am very happy for you!

Jeffrey L.