• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you're upgrading to a bigger humidor...

You remember the sound the Sheriff (Rosco P. Coltrane) made on the Dukes of Hazzard...

If you put this in proper perspective, I'd like to be the guy to sell you fire insurance. That would make for one hell of a sale ( and one nasty claim).

Oh yes, may I please add that I am jealous several times over.

Very nice to see such a sweet collection.

I did a fast n nasty count. I came up with 142 boxes/jars etc. Even at $200 per, that's $14 grand in leaf value :0

That'd be one sweet smelling fire though!

I did a fast n nasty count. I came up with 142 boxes/jars etc. Even at $200 per, that's $14 grand in leaf value :0

Not exactly, but my wife doesn't know the real number either! LOL

Are those El Trifunadors in the "Opus cabinet" Ive never seen a box of them like that
I've seen that kind of box twice now in a month. I was wondering the same thing. El Triunfadors are my absolute favorite cigar, but with only one box Shant and I are smoking them sparingly. If that is a cabinet, it almost looks like it would be four boxes worth....where the hell do you get something like that!? :0

It's an El Triunfador cabinet of 100. Good guess CRQ! I'm not sure how many were made, but I do believe you can still order them.

Can anybody tell me where? I wanna be like Mike! And nobody better ever tell my wife! ;)

PJ

Are those El Trifunadors in the "Opus cabinet" Ive never seen a box of them like that
I've seen that kind of box twice now in a month. I was wondering the same thing. El Triunfadors are my absolute favorite cigar, but with only one box Shant and I are smoking them sparingly. If that is a cabinet, it almost looks like it would be four boxes worth....where the hell do you get something like that!? :0

It's an El Triunfador cabinet of 100. Good guess CRQ! I'm not sure how many were made, but I do believe you can still order them.

Just out of curiousity, where do you think I could find one?

Hrmm. Looks like I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one of these. :love:

I got my El Triunfador 100-cab from my local B&M, who sells a fair amount of Tatuaje product. Check with your local Tat shop or our Tat retailers here on CP (Norcal Mark, Uptown Isy, etc.), they could probably find out for you.

Definite OCD...but I am seriously envious...not only of the cigars, but the two Aristocrats. Damn...you are a lucky man. Good going...I can only aspire to one day have a collection as nice as yours.

Guess you don't need any opus anytime soon.

I would hate to see your golf locker. :laugh:

Very, very nice selection.

I got my El Triunfador 100-cab from my local B&M, who sells a fair amount of Tatuaje product. Check with your local Tat shop or our Tat retailers here on CP (Norcal Mark, Uptown Isy, etc.), they could probably find out for you.

Like Pavlov's law..................I bet your B&M owner gets a chubby every time you walk through the door.

Someday I will achieve such greatness....

Beautiful collection.

Guess you don't need any opus anytime soon.

I would hate to see your golf locker. :laugh:

Very, very nice selection.

A man can never have too much Opus. Much like sex, there's never enough.

Now where is the liquor cabinet? :laugh:

The bar's a project for this winter!

Adjacent to the mancave is an unfinished space about the same size, 18 x 12 or so. I'm working on configuring the space since I'll be adding a bathroom in there as well. I'm not sure if I want an actual standing bar, which will take up a lot of the space, or just a wet bar area along one wall with the rest of the room fairly open.

I need to get some layout/design ideas.

Just a quick observation...looks like you're starting to run low on Boli's. :laugh:

I think i need a towel to clean my keyboard, very nice maybe if i win the lotto i can have as many as you.