• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ignore Option

vinnyvega

I was playing around with my profile and clicked on 'Manage Ignore User'. I have a pretty big list of completely random people on it. How does this happen? I thought that I had to add them to a list. I am baffled. Has this happened to anyone else?

TIA
Joe

I was playing around with my profile and clicked on 'Manage Ignore User'. I have a pretty big list of completely random people on it. How does this happen? I thought that I had to add them to a list. I am baffled. Has this happened to anyone else?

TIA
Joe

Not sure joe. I just checked mine and I have only one user in there and I am just as baffled because I don't recall doing that. He is in the banned group so it doesn't matter anyways but still..

Odd...the only members listed on my Ignore Users list are Rod, grateful1, Jonesy, jfields, insight and tomthirtysix. I could have sworn I added AVB , MoeCizlak and Souldog last week? ???

Odd...the only members listed on my Ignore Users list are Rod, grateful1, Jonesy, jfields, insight and tomthirtysix. I could have sworn I added AVB , MoeCizlak and Souldog last week? ???

Don't forget TB!!!! :sign:

blah blah blah blah blah blah*

*Comments removed as requested by Ignored User settings

What did he say? :laugh:

Crap! He was sitting back just waiting for one dumb ass to take the bait. :blush: :laugh:

hookline.jpg

blah blah blah blah blah blah*

*Comments removed as requested by Ignored User settings

What did he say? :laugh:

Crap! He was sitting back just waiting for one dumb ass to take the bait. :blush: :laugh:

hookline.jpg

C'mon dude, even the postwhore smelled that before you! :laugh:

TIA
Joe

Not sure joe. I just checked mine and I have only one user in there and I am just as baffled because I don't recall doing that. He is in the banned group so it doesn't matter anyways but still..

Well I am glad that I am not the only one. This must have just happened within the last week.

Joe

The only one I have on ignore is souldog, all his homoerotic innuendos were making me uncomfortable and he kept sending me PM's asking if I wanted a 'mustache ride'

I see someone started a thread, but oddly I can't see one post in it.

:laugh:

Shame, really. You're missing some epic thread jacking and creative usage of the :rolleyes: emoticon. Your loss.

AHAHAHAHAHA Now that was awesome, you owe me one mouthful of Orange Chicken to replace what I spewed across the room!!!