• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione 68

CgarDan

This is a litte known name at least it was the first time I herad it when I was given this cigar in a trade.

To be honest it should be on the list to try for anyone who is not familiar with it.

It has a velvety brown wrapper with very thing slightly noticable veins. Has a triple cap and a great construction. It is filled nicelly yet produced a very comfortable pull. I used my Palio to "circumsize" the cap and the ciga lit up quite nicelly.

196_9649_r1.jpg

Burn was sharp without any inconcistencies. Flavor was amazing. It had lots of spices but without being harsh. As a matter of fact I can even say that the spices very surrounded by a very aromatic and soft background flavors. To be honest I only has simiar experinces with ISOMs So the total experince is sort of racy spices with smooth undertones if that makes any sense.

196_9650_r1.jpg

As the cigar progressed the flavor profile was sort of the same just playing with the strength of the spiciness back and forth. To be honest I would say that the overall flavor was complex. It played such a pleasant symphony on my taste buds that I did not even care to try to discern all the flavor nuances that were preasant but just straight out enjoyed the experience

And as a result

196_9654.jpg

Hey Atuck looks close doesn't it ;)

Nice review Dan. Seems like we've been smoking the same stuff lately. :) I picked up a couple from Mark awhile back and had one while watching the sopranos on sunday. Very tasty smoke.

Nice review Dan. Seems like we've been smoking the same stuff lately. :) I picked up a couple from Mark awhile back and had one while watching the sopranos on sunday. Very tasty smoke.
I have boxes of the 68 and 88's i think there a nice peppery cigar for the money

Back