• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione cigars

njsarge

I know tower cigars sells these online. Does anyone know any other online retailers for these smokes?
Thanks.

Pm sent.

These are a blend/brand of Fumare's in Reno Neveda. Give Dion a call!

Towercigars seems to be out of the Robusto's. Any other place sell them online?

Link

There is a "Where to Buy" button at the top that lists places to purchase them. No links to websites it looks like, only locations and phone numbers but it is a pretty expansive list. I am trying to run some down myself so good luck and please post any/all success stories here. :thumbs:

I checked their website I just have to get around to calling some of the stores. I emailed tower and they said they were trying to get some more in stock.

Mark from tower cigars called me and told me he had some short coronas he could add to my order I placed over the weekend. This guy is a top rate vendor with great prices. He was waiting on a restock of the robustos and some other stuff.

Got an email from mark, no robustos but a got a bunch of boxes of the 68's.

I'll post a review after I smoke one. I bought a few to sample the line when I was in Reno a few weeks ago.

For anyone who may remain in doubt, Dion is a great guy. I spoke to him for a few minutes and he struck me as a superior representative of the industry. Should you ever visit Reno, NV, stop by his store. You will be glad you did.

I smoked one of these (that I got from Mark, great vendor) a few months ago.
I smoked about 2/3rds of one and it didn't quite have the flavor I wanted that day. I'm letting the rest sit a bit to see if they mellow out a bit. I seem to recall they were really spicy, which isn't something I typically enjoy in a cigar.
Burned great, good draw too. Nice looking smoke.

Rob

Try dryboxing one before you smoke it...it's a different critter if smoked a little drier.

I really like the Illusiones. Those little 68's are a great treat.

I agree 100%. A while back I did a box split with Turk and I must say, it was one of the best decisions I have made. Great little cigar. I think they will age great too!

My order came today I have some cg:4, 68's and the belicosos. Can't wait to try them, I will let them rest for a while though.